September 2013 Moms
Options

Work shower

I had a shower today at work and I can't believe how incredibly generous it was! I got so many things and it was really sweet. I was disappointed though and hurt by some of my coworkers. Right now I'm on light duty I'm a POand was switched to a day tour, I had previously worked evenings. I was given a list in the card of everyone who chipped in on the gifts and not a single member of my former squad put in on it! It's not that I wanted more or anything I'm just hurt that the guys I worked with everyday just ignored the whole thing. I'm working at headquarters everyday and I see all of them when we switch shifts, right now I don't even want to look at them! Maybe I'm overreacting but I just needed to vent.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Work shower

• Options
    jeb2013jeb2013 member
    I would be hurt too.... I wouldn't call it over reacting. These days everything upsets me! But that I think I would be hurt by with out all the crazy pregnant hormones!
  • Options
    They are all men,but then again most of the whole deparent is. I have a friend who helped organize it so they were definitly invited, maybe it is them just being clueless but boy they were sure quick to eat the leftover food they saw from it in the kitchen!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    if they're men, they were probably pretty clueless. i'm sorry. :(
    Liliana Seraphina born 9/5/2103

• Options
    andy711andy711 member
    Maybe your new group didn't invite them in on it? Perhaps they figured the would do their own thing?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"