May 2012 Moms

FFFC

I was too tired to actually make supper last night and DH is away on course until tonight so DD's supper last night consisted of grapes, cheese, and leftover corn.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: FFFC

• I've been playing on my phone all morning, Lucas got up at six, and ignoring all my motherly duties. Well I did feed all three breakfast but that's it!

Eta: hence all my posts haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Got up at 5 am just to have some time to myself. Totally backfired. My toddler decide that 5:10 was a perfect time to get up too
    Tara
  • Loading the player...
  • I let DD put tons of things in her mouth that she probably shouldn't! Not small things she can choke on but things like straws, spoons, keys, purse straps, soda cans (not opened), etc. I get the side eye from some people but I don't care anymore. As long as she's being supervised, which she is, then it shouldn't matter to anyone else. If DD is happy then mama is happy.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• imagezoeygirl1105:

Those push popper toys are the most annoying toys ever. 

My MIL knows I didn't want to get one for DD. So of course she gets one for DDs birthday. I hid it in the back of her closet and hopefully she will never find it! Haha!

Well played MIL. Well played.  

HILARIOUS!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• I sneezed really hard due to all these darn seasonal allergies and peed a little.  Not sure if that's flamable or just really embarassing.  This crap never happened before I had a baby.

red

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"