September 2013 Moms
Options

Shellac Mani's

I have been getting shellac mani's for a while now and all of a sudden today I'm panicking that I shouldn't be....from what I read its just as safe as a regular mani, but for some reason I'm still nervous....thoughts?!?!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Shellac Mani's

• Options
    Mrs. MoMrs. Mo member
    I get them.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • Options
    I got one a month or so ago b
    January 2009: Goodbye TR (13 weeks) February 2010: Welcome DD1! March 2011: Welcome DD2! Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Why would you be worried? As long as the salon is well ventilated you're fine. I got my nails done all the time throughout my pregnancies and go every two weeks to get a gel mani and a pedi.
  • Options
    You're fine with manis and shellac.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Cleo421Cleo421 member
    I get them all the time.
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    CNS1212CNS1212 member
    Haven't heard anything otherwise....going to get one next week before our babymoon! :)
  • Options
    jeb2013jeb2013 member
    I posted this a little while ago. I stopped getting them bc of the chemicals they use and the UV, its not good for anyone. I just get it if I'm going to a bunch of events in a couple weeks. I would just stick to reg manicures or all natural! Essi and OPI are safe.
  • Options
    As long as its well ventilated you are fine. It's not like you are eating the polish!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"