August 2013 Moms
Options

I know it has been said

I know it has been talked about but I am going to AW for a sec. While walking from class today I looked down and realized I could barely see my belly button anymore meaning baby has dropped. I know it's early and he may not stay that way but it is always odd for me to see as some of you know from HDBD I have an outtie so it is very definitive where it sits even with clothes on my belly button is usually high up and visible but today I looked down and it was almost gone. Anyway, no point to the story, I am just sharing.
imageimageimageimage

Re: I know it has been said

• Options
    rissa06rissa06 member
  • Options
    Homegirl moves up and down throughout the day. People always say oh it's crazy how it can change from day to day, nope she changes during the day. lol
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Soleil3Soleil3 member

imagedani_brewer:
    I felt like baby was gonna fall out of me today she was so low

This kid is generally lower than my other 2 were, but he's still all over!

image image

• Options
    I know I have a longer torso, but I've rarely felt LO moving high. Usually she sticks to my belly button area and lower. 
    imageimage
    Anniversary

• Options
    Baby girl is so active, I never know where she is. I was actually sitting in my OB's office on Tuesday and other pg women were watching my belly, and some were seriously freaked about by the amount of movement. One lady suggested that there might be something wrong. Ha! Nope! She's just crazy (meaning the baby)!

• Options
    MH likes to poke fun at me because my
    belly button is rapidly approaching the "outtie" phase.

Sad panda :

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I don't know if baby girl can go any lower. She has been in the lower area in the pelvic area
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"