October 2013 Moms
Options

a few updates

1)  i am pretty much loving that i no longer have to automatically 'suck in' my abs when wearing fitted things lol

2)  our a/c has TOTALLY shlt the bed, and since it's a heat wave (90+ for THREE DAYS SO FAR),  the hvac company we are going with is totally backed up and can't come until next week.  I was so rageful they said they would loan us a window unit for our bedroom until they get here lolol

3)  i am really liking target's maternity clothes way better than motherhood

4) oh and i am almost positive i am finally popping for real this time!   

fascinating stuff isnt it?

Re: a few updates

• Options

Don't you have the charts on when your popping? I thought you were our expert, or did I just hear rumors when I first joined the group...

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options
    imageblondolphn:

Don't you have the charts on when your popping? I thought you were our expert, or did I just hear rumors when I first joined the group...

dayummmmm.  well actually if you want to get into it-- i guess since i am not popping until almost 20 weeks,  further proves that people claiming to show at EIGHT WEEKS is not really possible.  TIA!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCousinVicki:
    imageblondolphn:

dayummmmm.  well actually if you want to get into it-- i guess since i am not popping until almost 20 weeks,  further proves that people claiming to show at EIGHT WEEKS is not really possible.  TIA!

Haha true that. I just heard when peeps were asking about if they were showing everyone was asking where is cv? She's the expert! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Options
    imageblondolphn:
     where is cv? She's the expert! 

well duh 

• Options
    imageblondolphn:

• Options
    I jut hit Target yesterday and I totally agree. Their maternity stuff puts Motherhood to shame right now. I bought 5 or 6 things. And FYI to anyone going there... You can print a five dollar off 20 dollar Liz Lange maternity purchase coupon from Targets website! They will let you print two per month.

Sorry about your AC. :[
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Where in the hell have you been?!
  • Options

I just ordered a swimsuit online from Target maternity - not a fan of the suits in store though.  Check out the online selection, super cute stuff!  Liz Lang has some cute dresses and shorts in store - loved the jean ones that I bought, and the long black dress/cover up was a favorite on my recent vaca!

Sorry about the AC :(  I dont think i could handle no AC.  We are lucky right now in CO, the temp is just perfect at night to have the windows open, and have yet to put the AC on.  

Congrats on popping, and you took the words right out of my mouth about not having to suck in my "flabs"  any longer! 

imageimageimage

Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Options
    Amjoy25Amjoy25 member
    #1 has been muh favorite for a while. I find myself sucking in, and then I'm like "fluck that"!

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"