Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test - Confusion!

Hey ladies.

This is the first month that I've used an ovulation test, but it seemed to work just as promised.

CD12: Flashing Smiley

CD13: Flashing Smiley

CD14: Solid Smiley

CD15: Solid Smiley

CD16: The big negative "O"

The instructions say to stop testing at that point, but after reading up, I heard that it wouldn't hurt to try testing a few more times this cycle. So this morning (CD20/DPO5) I had a flashing smiley again???

Has anyone used this test before, or could have any possible explanation for this? I know that it tests your levels, but I'm still confused.

Should DH and I try again tonight or is it just a random surge?

Thank you! Smile

Re: Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test - Confusion!

• Options
    It is alway best to follow the instructions.

• Options
    I plan on using these next cycle. I would follow the directions. I also plan to HIO EOD until AF shows.
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You're probably right... I just read about a few instances that made me feel like I should continue it. Some women have multiple surges... others used multiple tests at the same time and had different outcomes. I just want to make sure I'm covering all of my bases.
  • Options
    GORGEOUS picture DemoDoll!
  • Options
    Some women do gear up multiple times and dot actually O. Are you temping? That will confirm that you did indeed O.

It might show different results than other tests because its Looking at two hormones, not just one.
    imageimage

• Options

I haven't been temping just yet.

This is our third month trying... the first month we were trying to see if it would just happen (clearly, it didn't) - last month I started using a calendar and the FF app. This month is the OPK, and if it doesn't work this time, we will try temping next month.

• Options
    imagenikinabox:
    GORGEOUS picture DemoDoll!

Thank you so much! It's my favorite picture with my daughter.
    imageimage

• Options
    I tend to surge multiple times in my cycle 8-10 times...so I keep testing until I confirm O with temp. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"