1st Trimester

Waiting for Hgc results

Waiting game isn't fun...

First Hgc levels were 291 last Thursday. Roughly 4weeks... Miscommunication between the doctor and the receptionist lead me to miss my next drawing on the 27th. So, my second drawing was yesterday... The nurse said my results weren't in yet and to check back this afternoon... Ugggghhh! Don't they know that we are freaking out, put a rush on that!!! Lol

Praying that my numbers are indeed going up, way up!!!

Re: Waiting for Hgc results

• I feel your pain today. I'm waiting to hear back about my progesterone results. They obviously aren't freaking out about it as bad as we are lol hope you get good results soon!
  • Soap1Soap1 member
    I feel your pain!  I finally got my 2nd results (all good!) but I was DYING.  I was panicked they wouldn't get them today and I'd have to wait for Monday.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imageSoap1:
    I feel your pain!  I finally got my 2nd results (all good!) but I was DYING.  I was panicked they wouldn't get them today and I'd have to wait for Monday.

aaahhhh... I hope I don't have to wait until Monday!  I want to keep calling the office every hour just to see if they are in, but I don't want to be that crazy- yet! 

• imageBabyKezar:

imageSoap1:

aaahhhh... I hope I don't have to wait until Monday!  I want to keep calling the office every hour just to see if they are in, but I don't want to be that crazy- yet! 

I'm giving mine til after lunch and then I'm calling!
  • imageLoisLayn23:

HCG.

YW.

Stupid iphone! lol

thanks! 

• FX that you hear soon!

When I got my betas for baby #3 (right after my loss) they actually lost my bloodwork!  UGH!  It was terrible.  So I had to go back and start over again.  Thankfully it all worked out just fine.

This time I had my first draw on Wednesday (4w6d- 2,123) and my second draw was this morning, but I won't get the results until Monday :(  This weekend will be tough! 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• imagemrs.jenni:

FX that you hear soon!

When I got my betas for baby #3 (right after my loss) they actually lost my bloodwork!  UGH!  It was terrible.  So I had to go back and start over again.  Thankfully it all worked out just fine.

This time I had my first draw on Wednesday (4w6d- 2,123) and my second draw was this morning, but I won't get the results until Monday :(  This weekend will be tough! 

looks like I too will be waiting until Monday  

• :[ did you ever call?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"