Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Essential Oil Help

How in the world do you know (other than by the company site/word of mouth) if your getting good essential oils. I feel at a loss. I love my Bulk Apothecary but then my Young Living friends think my oils suck. But are they just trying to sell to me, I just don't know! Thanks!
Our angel is in heaven 12/12/08
BFP 2/25/09
HCG 3/6=518 3/8=1230
1st Ultrasound 3/18 FHR=103
2nd U/S 3/20 FHR=118!!
3rd U/S 4/1 FHR=169 :)
BIG U/S 5/22=IT'S A BOY! FHR-148
DS Born October 30, 2009
BFP 5/27/11 Stick baby, stick!
HCG 5/31=140 P=9 HCG 6/2=292 P=11
1ST Ultrasound 6/15 FHR=109!!
U/S 8/18=IT'S A BOY! FHR-141 :)
DS Born January 20, 2012
BFP 5/27/13 EDD 2-5-14
U/S 8/17 FRH-141 It's a boy!!

Re: Essential Oil Help

• Options

It is true that you have to be careful what oils you buy, and to make sure that they are true oil infusions rather than a mix of things. I know Young Living well, and although I swear by some of their oil blends, I think that the company and their sellers can be a little over the top. If you trust in the company you buy, and see good results, don't be swayed by the Young Living peeps/ or any other company reps for that matter! ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I only use the one that the yoga journal magazine advertise,but if you feel very comfortable with that one that you are using stay with it,don't let your friends to push their opinion just because they want you to use their produce.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    barinebarine member
    If you see the results then stick with it. I love aurq cacia essential oils and you can get them cheap at. vitacost with their 4.99 flat rate shipping.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"