February 2012 Moms

TTC Check In!

I hope all you ladies had a good holiday weekend!

Welcome to the TTC Check in ladies! If you're trying to conceive another LO, feel free to join in!

Congrats to our TTC Graduates:

MollySM

mkarns

Lena122

jldubb0626

buckeyebride22

KatelynEA90

Welcome our newest member(s) to the weekly check-in:

mamatobe2012

joie12

Regulars:

RNmama12

I?mGonnaMarryYou

Nebraska84

Vballgirl78

SapphireDreamRock

Bethanyturon

Peglet

alilee818

BellaBoo0706

FredPuma

danac2012

Instructions on how to share your chart either via link or ticker:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/73718715.aspx

Terminology:

2WW: 2 Week Wait

AF: Aunt Flo

BD: Baby Dance

BFN: Big Fat Negative

BFP: Big Fat Positive

CD: Cycle Day

O: Ovulate/Ovulation

PNV: Prenatal Vitamin

Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?:

- What?s your CD?

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?:

What is your current phantom due date?:

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!:

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?:

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:

Anything else to add?:

GTKY: What's something you're looking forward to in June?

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!

Re: TTC Check In!

• joie12joie12 member

What month/cycles are you in?: 1/1 officially.

- What?s your CD? 

Where are you in your cycle :
    2WW. FF shows a dotted CH on CD9, but I think it's early. Given today's much higher temp, and yesterday's dip, I think I Od yesterday.

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you? 
    6, or 1. I think 1, FF thinks 6.

-When are you testing?:
    Not for at least another 2 weeks

PNV

Feb 18.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4334de

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?:
    Nothing. 

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:
    Honestly, I'm a little bit wishing we had TTA this month. But, I'm really excited to get pregnant again.

Anything else to add?:
    Echoing RNMama, good luck to everybody else!

GTKY: What's something you're looking forward to in June?
    It's a busy month. I'm looking forward to my 10 year college reunion on the 8-9th, and hopefully will either get a BFP or AF so that I know if I can enjoy multiple beverages!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cycle Info: 

What month/cycles are you in?:3/2

- What?s your CD? 42

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?): 2WW

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you? 11

-When are you testing?: I have been testing since 8 DPO all BFN's. I have lost hope for this cycle already since it is CD11 with a BFN, but I know it is not over till AF shows up so we'll see.....

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?: PNV

What is your current phantom due date?: 2/7/14

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!: Yes I chart but no link yet......

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: We had great timing this cycle. Next cycle, we will both be traveling for work, so I hope we can still manage to make it work!

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: Really bummed that it looks like I am out this cycle since we had such good timing. RNMamma, sounds like you and I are having the same issues with long cycles/ late O. I had this before DS but it only took one month to conceive. I am a little worried it is going to take a while now....:(

Anything else to add?: Good luck to everyone TTC!!

GTKY: What's something you're looking forward to in June? It will be a busy month, but looking forward to July to have some time off!
  • Loading the player...
  • Cycle Info: 

What month/cycles are you in?: 2/2

- What?s your CD? 25

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?): 2WW

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you? 9

-When are you testing?: I am going to try and hold off until day 32 or 33 if possible :)
    What supplements or med are you taking, if any?: PNV

What is your current phantom due date?: 2/9/14

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!: Yes I chart but no link yet......

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle? Keep at it, this is my first month using Fertility Friend, so hopefully it will help if we aren't pregnant this month

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: I am feeling OK, I know it will happen when it happens but for LO I got pregnant on cycle so I am hoping it is the same for this one

Anything else to add?: Good luck to everyone TTC!!

GTKY: What's something you're looking forward to in June? On Friday we are going down to Eugene to watch the Pre Classic Track meet and it will be awesome. There are a lot of super great runners coming and DH and I are both pumped!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• What month/cycles are you in?: 3/3

- What?s your CD? 22

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?): 2ww

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you? 7 dpo

-When are you testing?:10 dpo- Friday (if I can hold out)

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?: prenatal gummies

What is your current phantom due date?: Feb. 11

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!: see link below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: nothing- there really isn't anything more we can do.  Our timing is spot-on and I'm charting temps each day.  Probably talk to my OB in a couple months if we still aren't pregnant

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: excited, but stressed- I know its only our 3rd month of trying, but it feels like its taking forever.  I'm so impatient!

GTKY: What's something you're looking forward to in June? The last day of school!  I can't wait to have my summer home with my DD!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • imagejldubb0626:

Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?:  5/5

- What?s your CD?  17

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):  waiting to O

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?:  pnv, Provera (although not right now)

What is your current phantom due date?:  I forget--I want to say the 16th but I don't remember.  I looked last week for this question and put it out of my mind because I am trying to not obsess like I have been the last few months

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!:  Yup, but still haven't linked it

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?:  ?

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?:  I didn't O last month, and I'm really hoping I do this month.  So, frustrated.

Anything else to add?:

GTKY: What's something you're looking forward to in June?  Last day of school!  More time with LO

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?: 1

- What?s your CD? 19

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):
    2ww I think. I started charting this month but my basal thermometer battery died on CD 9 & I haven't replaced it.

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you? 1 I'm guessing

-When are you testing?: Next AF is due the 12th, so maybe that day

What supplements or med are you taking, if any?: just PNV

What is your current phantom due date?: 2/15

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: Replace the battery in my thermometer and try charting again

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: All over the place but I know we are meant to have at least 2 & I feel ready.

Anything else to add?: Nope

GTKY: What's something you're looking forward to in June? Hopefully going to SC to see my baby sis graduate. I haven't seen her, my little bro or my mom in almost 2yrs.

• Cycle Info:

What month/cycles are you in?: 3/2

- What?s your CD? 28

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?):  Waiting for AF (should have been here a couple of days ago but when I tested with some cheap strips from Amazon it said negative).

If you're in the 2ww

-What DPO are you?

-When are you testing?:

Do you chart? Share your link for stalking!: not really, I use a period tracker app on my iphone that suggests your highest dates for fertility

If you aren't pregnant this cycle, what will you do differently next cycle?: No cause this was our first month not preventing it

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?: super excited but kind of nervous all over again. I was a nervous wreck with Dylan and would always listen for his heart beat with a monitor I got online basically until he started really kicking. Also, I was so nervous for our NT scan. I feel like you're always rolling the dice and it's a lil nerve wracking.

Anything else to add?: So weird that I haven't gotten my period yet. Usually I feel it coming on too and I don't but I took 3 tests in the last week and all came back negative. Maybe I'll try again this weekend. I wonder if the cheap strips aren't good from Amazong. They did say on the wrapper for Fertility treatment patients only but who knows.

GTKY: What's something you're looking forward to in June? Well since I'm most likely not preggers my mom's coming to watch Dylan for 3 days so me and DH can go to Solvang (wine country) for a weekend. First vacation w/o DS. Maybe some baby making will hapen there and plus I can still drink!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"