September 2012 Moms
Options

FTM dumb question

Ok, at the risk of sounding like the FTM who is freaked to eat lunch meat I have a dumb question for S12.  Can DS have honey nut cheerios?  Or do you all just give plain cheerios?  I know raw honey is off limits for babies under 1 because of the botulism risk, but I didn't know if it was ok in cheerio form.  For some reason, DH bought a giant costco size bag of honey nut cheerios a while ago, even though we aren't big cereal people and I almost gave him some the other night, but then I got all paranoid about the honey.  What say you S12? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FTM dumb question

• Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    The honey doesn't bother me but the sugar sure does.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    Thanks, I didn't even think about the sugar content.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagehmp&mrj:
    The honey doesn't bother me but the sugar sure does.

This. I was going to give multigrain cheerios (similar situation - giant costco box), but noticed the sugary coating on them and decided not to. Will just have to go get some of the ones in the ol' yellow box. 

• Options
    danabsddanabsd member
    On a Cheerio note, there is a little girl in the infant room at daycare who only snacks on Frosted Cheerios.  Her mom says they're the only ones she likes.  I needed help picking my jaw up off the floor when I heard that one.

• Options
    hmp1hmp1 member

imagedanab_sd:
    On a Cheerio note, there is a little girl in the infant room at daycare who only snacks on Frosted Cheerios.  Her mom says they're the only ones she likes.  I needed help picking my jaw up off the floor when I heard that one.

There is a kid in Leo's class that gets jello and pudding cups for his snack (provided by the mom). I want to yell in her face "he is a baby not a toddler!". Feeding him no food would be better at this age than giving him that crap. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"