Cloth Diapering

Recommend your wet bag

I need a new wet bag for daycare.  Our current one is draw string, which doesn't work well now that DS' poos are stinkier.

Requirements are:

- Medium size

- Zipper shut

- Loop or something to hang it

- Be able to order online.

THANKS!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Recommend your wet bag

• JennaOsJennaOs member
    I have a planet wise wet bag. It hangs and zips shut. I love it and it keeps the stink in also
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • PlanetWise, medium wetbag. Two zipper compartments- one wet, one dry. Handle for carrying/hanging. Awesome colors. Amazon.com around $25 depending on color/pattern

we have the orange and love it 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Kanga Care wet bag. I got mine at a seconds sale.

https://www.kangacare.com/KangaCareWetBag_p_115.html
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • imageMandmeesh:

PlanetWise, medium wetbag. Two zipper compartments- one wet, one dry. Handle for carrying/hanging. Awesome colors. Amazon.com around $25 depending on color/pattern

we have the orange and love it 

This.  They are the wet/dry bags.  They are $21 on Nickis Diapers.  

Began TTC #1 in January 2011
    Confirmation and Removal of Endo - March 2012
    +#1 on 4/1/12 - m/c @ ~8w 5d
    +#2 Tx cycle 4 - 5 mg Letrozole + 75iu Follsitim & Ovidrel w/ IUI on 11/13/12 - EDD 7/23/13 
    7 week u/s revealed THREE babies, all with heartbeats.  153bpm, 148bpm, and 136bpm
    9 week u/s revealed loss of Baby B.  A and C are growing on track.  A measuring 9w1d with 172bpm and C measuring 9w0d with 179 bpm.  
    Elective sex determination u/s on 2/8 revealed... boy AND girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I love my Swaddlebees wet bag. It's smaller than my new PW bag, but it is only one layer so it dries quickly. I would guesstimate it to hold about 7 diapers. It's only $15 on Amazon, and it has a strap.

• 214198214198 member
    Kanga! You can get smaller ones from alva baby that are cheap and IMO pretty good but for every day heavy use I love the kanga. Been using mine for over a year washing and drying every 2-3 days and it looks as good as new.
  • Alva!!! I want to say it was about 6 bucks and I like it better than my planetwise because it has two compartments!
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"