September 2012 Moms
Options

Half-day Friday!

I'm taking a half day today. I decided this morning. It's our anniversary, I have nothing on my calendar, and neither does DH, and it's way too nice to be indoors. Guess I should get to work for the morning! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Half-day Friday!

• Options

Fun!  Happy Anniversary!

I'm taking a half day because our first floor sink is leaking so bad I had to shut the water off this morning. I'm going to go buy a new faucet and possibly vanity since the leaking has destroyed the inside of the current vanity.  Exactly what I wanted to be doing on a Friday afternoon....

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    PokedotPokedot member

Happy half day! I'm also taking one. I was by myself all day yesterday 8:30-4:30 longest.day.ever so I'm taking off at 1pm when my colleague gets back from lunch! Excited to spend a bit of time with DH before the weekend starts! Oh and happy anniversary! Any big plans to celebrate? Did you get each other gifts?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy Anniversary! Have a great 1/2 day Big Smile

[MC 11.20.11] [DS born 9.24.12] [DD born 10.15.14]

• Options
    imageMarisaKathleen:

Fun!  Happy Anniversary!

I'm taking a half day because our first floor sink is leaking so bad I had to shut the water off this morning. I'm going to go buy a new faucet and possibly vanity since the leaking has destroyed the inside of the current vanity.  Exactly what I wanted to be doing on a Friday afternoon....

Thanks! Boo to the sink. We currently have a hole in our living room ceiling bc we had a leak from the master bath earlier this week. The insurance adjuster comes Monday. Never a dull moment.

• Options
    imagePokedot:

Happy half day! I'm also taking one. I was by myself all day yesterday 8:30-4:30 longest.day.ever so I'm taking off at 1pm when my colleague gets back from lunch! Excited to spend a bit of time with DH before the weekend starts! Oh and happy anniversary! Any big plans to celebrate? Did you get each other gifts?

Thanks! We went to a nice dinner last night. I got DH a humidor to stick to the 5-year traditional wood gift, even though I can't believe I'm promoting cigar smoking, lol. Don't know what he got me bc we didn't exchange yet, but he usually sticks to the traditional gifts too.

• Options
    Happy Anniversary!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"