January 2014 Moms
Options

Came out on my blog.

And now I'm spotting again.  

But at least the world knows? IDK.  Here's my blog...since I've been all undercover for 2 weeks lol.  https://simplycomplicatedlife.com/ 

Became a birth mother in 2003
I have a sweet girl - Born August 2009
I have a darling boy - Born April 2012
Surprise *TWINS* BFP, IUD was gone! - Due January 2014

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Blog: Simply Complicated Life

Re: Came out on my blog.

• Options
    YESSSSSSSSS!  Off to read!  So glad you're out!!!  Did you announce on FB yet?

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    Thanks for posting! I love finding new blogs, now following both of you :

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemrs.jenni:
    YESSSSSSSSS!  Off to read!  So glad you're out!!!  Did you announce on FB yet?

Yeah.  Although I have such a bad feeling that something's going to go wrong now. I don't even know if it's just hormonal craziness...or if at this point I just know what's coming too well. Bleh!  

Became a birth mother in 2003
    I have a sweet girl - Born August 2009
    I have a darling boy - Born April 2012
    Surprise *TWINS* BFP, IUD was gone! - Due January 2014

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Blog: Simply Complicated Life
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're in a stressful place right now. Rest, care for yourself, take a bath and talk to your babies and body, tell your babies how much you love them, and that you trust in them. You are pregnant right now, don't worry about coming out online, let your heart rest right now. Huge hugs.
  • Options
    And, I hope everything is OK and that you are able to relax until your appointment. I do hope that the people you've "come out" to are able to be a support for you during this stressful time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks for sharing!

Just take it easy when you need to.  Didn't someone say the other day that bleeding is more common with multiples?  I don't know if that eases your mind any or not.

Married 6-7-08
    Everett 4-27-12
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Love reading new blogs, thanks for sharing! TP that you find comfort and that everything's great!

I gotta tell the 'rents before coming out on mine.

• Options
    I'm sure your ute is just stretching out to accommodate those two little peanuts in there mama... hang in there!

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    Good for you! I can imagine that having it out there, especially at such a stressful time, would be great to ensure you have the support you need. Take care! 

Will baby #3 be another girl?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

]

• Options
    Thanks for sharing! I love family blogs even though I'm only now early preg with baby #1! You just gained you a follower! :) Best wishes, put those feet up. :)

Married: 9.22.12 - DD: 1.7.14 - EDD 2: 10.30.17 - J14 OG
  • Options

Great post. (Well posts) I hope the spotting stops asap. I agree with PP get some rest. I was spotting and after laying down for several hours it went away and hasn't returned.

*********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"