Parenting
Options

Would you rather?

Would you rather be extremely beautiful and unintelligent or extremely intelligent and unattractive?

And why?  Of course.

Lilypie - (gu1R)
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Would you rather?

• Options

I say I'd rather be smart and ugly.  Although, I think being really unattractive comes with its own set of challenges in life.  Especially in younger years.  But, like PP stated looks don't last forever.  At least not without surgery.

Lilypie - (gu1R)

• Options

Smarts over looks.

Good thing I have both.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I won't lie beauty gets you places. Hell look at Kim K, whether, or not people want to admit it she's a good looking lady, and she's as dumb as a rock, but then what is it all worth when you can't even think for yourself, and after a certain amount of years all of that beauty will be gone? Now, if you're saying dumb as in I don't know how to solve a chemistry equation, then yes I'd be beautiful and dumb. As long as I'm not lacking common sense, and can pay my bills with a stable job.

• Options

As Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid."

Smarts wins. 

Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    imageRiverSong82:

Smarts wins. 

Hahaha.  I love him!

Lilypie - (gu1R)

• Options
    imageMom2Oli:

imageManneek1977:
    I won't lie beauty gets you places. Hell look at Kim K, whether, or not people want to admit it she's a good looking lady, and she's as dumb as a rock, but then what is it all worth when you can't even think for yourself, and after a certain amount of years all of that beauty will be gone? Now, if you're saying dumb as in I don't know how to solve a chemistry equation, then yes I'd be beautiful and dumb. As long as I'm not lacking common sense, and can pay my bills with a stable job.

The Kardashian chicks didn't get their start because of beauty. You realize their family was already famous because of their father, right?

Tell you the truth it did not click till years later after the whole Kim K tape....

• Options
    imageMom2Oli:

imageManneek1977:

The Kardashian chicks didn't get their start because of beauty. You realize their family was already famous because of their father, right?

Stop changing the subject Mother 2 Oli and answer the question! Wink

Lilypie - (gu1R)

• Options
    imageLibby1978:
    imageRiverSong82:

Smarts wins. 

Hahaha.  I love him!

I got to see him live once. He was really great. 

Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    imageRiverSong82:
    imageLibby1978:
    imageRiverSong82:

Smarts wins. 

Hahaha.  I love him!

I'll bet.  I saw "Larry the Cable Guy" live once.  Not as good as Ron White IMO.

Lilypie - (gu1R)

• Options
    imageLibby1978:
    imageRiverSong82:
    imageLibby1978:
    imageRiverSong82:

Smarts wins. 

Hahaha.  I love him!

I'll bet.  I saw "Larry the Cable Guy" live once.  Not as good as Ron White IMO.

Yeah, they are pretty different. He's [Ron] the only one from the Blue Collar tour that I really like. The others are just ok for me. 

ETA : Clarification 

Lilypie - (KNqh)
  • Options
    imageRiverSong82:
    imageLibby1978:
    imageRiverSong82:
    imageLibby1978:
    imageRiverSong82:

Smarts wins. 

Hahaha.  I love him!

Yeah, they are pretty different. He's [Ron] the only one from the Blue Collar tour that I really like. The others are just ok for me. 

ETA : Clarification 

Yeah, Ron doesn't really "go" with the rest of that group to me.

Lilypie - (gu1R)

• Options

As much as I don't like Kim K.  She is a smart business women, with a huge clothing, swim wear, perfume, and make up line.

Same as Jessica Simpson. 

“I’d marry again if I found a man who had $15 million and would sign over half of it to me before the marriage and guarantee he’d be dead in a year.” - Bette Davis
  • Options
    I'd rather be smart... looks fade
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I'd rather be extremely intelligent. I'd put my smarts to good use and make a ton of cash. Then I'd buy myself some good looks.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    Ugly and smart.

At that point I can make a lot of money and just pay for plastic surgery.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Extremely intelligent and unattractive..... because then I'll get myself a prestigious job and make lots of money for surgery or invent a savvy scientific way to make myself more attractive...mwahaha.

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • Options
    I dunno, ignorance IS bliss...

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options

How ugly are we talking here? Ugly enough that no man worth a damn would touch me with a 10ft pole?? Bc I like being married and raising my kids... I wouldn't give that up for anything. 

Plus, are we talking street smarts or book smarts or both??  Bc IMO they are way different.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options

What I learned from this thread: Parenting thinks unattractive people should get plastic surgery. 

That said, I'd rather be smart and unattractive. I kinda already am Stick out tongue 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

My real answer is that I'd rather be smart and ugly. 

But, sometimes, I think that it would be way easier to be beautiful and dumb.  I know a couple of people who are so dumb, and they don't even realize it, but they don't have all the worries and frustrations I do.  It just seems like life would be easier if I wasn't always thinking and analyzing things all the time....

• Options
    imageLaurelBee:

How ugly are we talking here? Ugly enough that no man worth a damn would touch me with a 10ft pole?? Bc I like being married and raising my kids... I wouldn't give that up for anything. 

Plus, are we talking street smarts or book smarts or both??  Bc IMO they are way different.

I'm talking pretty ugly, but even ugly people find love, get married and have children.

Lilypie - (gu1R)

• Options
    imageLibby1978:
    imageLaurelBee:

I'm talking pretty ugly, but even ugly people find love, get married and have children.

True, but I don't want to have to settle for a cheater or a lazy loser with no morals just bc I like being in a relationship and want kids, Kwim? But if I'm super smart, I obviously wouldn't settle for a loser and would probably stay single...

It's honestly a tough call and I'm putting way too much thought into it :)

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"