Cloth Diapering

Lost fluff?!

So I ordered a White Sox diaper cover as a part of DH's Father's Day gift. The cover had to be remade because she originally used the wrong print. It was finally sent out in the mail, and the tracking info says it was delivered today, and I didn't get it!

Here's to hoping I still get it tomorrow.... 

Re: Lost fluff?!

• The postal system has really been screwing up lately. They lost a package I sent my mom for mothers day and after waiting almost a month I went ahead and just ordered another one and the day that re ordered item was delivered the post office magically found the original one so now my mom had to make another trip to the post office to send 1 of them back.

Now I was supposed to get a package, that was mailed priority last Thursday, on Tuesday....haven't seen no hide or hair of it and my mom now has to go to the post office again to find out where the heck it is. They need to get their act together big time.
  • I sold some fluff and it never made it to her. Says its somewhere in Vegas and the post office has no idea and no answers.
  • Loading the player...
  • We didnt get mail for two days but during these two days I supposedly had a express mail package delivered and they noted leaving a note on the door....nothing! Never even got anything in the mail when it finally did show up.  The post office person said the postal service is a mess right now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The postal service is only sub-par...no wonder they're going out of business, lol. 

My family can never receive surprise packages anymore because I always let them know to expect a package.  I just don't trust those mailmen to deliver 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got it today! And it's so cute!
  • imageMandmeesh:
    The postal service is only subpar...no wonder they're going out of business, lol.nbsp;My family can never receive surprise packages anymore because I always let them know to expect a package. nbsp;I just don't trust those mailmen to delivernbsp;

You can track the package for a little more money. I think it costs about 1 dollar.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"