January 2014 Moms
Options

Well it's about time..

It's 1:00 here and I'm finally getting out of pajamas, off the couch (and TB), and going to be productive for a little while! Anyone else dragging along?

I did accomplish expanding DH's "favorite baby name list" today, so that's a plus. 

Re: Well it's about time..

• Options
    Its almost two and I'm still in pjs.....:/  I also took a three hour nap with DS.  I REALLY need to shower.....I probably would scare small children.  Good thing DS is used to this look ;)

MMC 11/17/2010 Our little miracle 1/27/12 NMC 7/14/2012 MMC 1/22/13 Formerly buckeyebride22 till the bump gods fix that account Dx PAI-1 homozygous 4g/4g mutation

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Same here. Sometimes I stay in pajamas ALL day..guess that's a benefit of being home. I usually can't shower either til DH comes home, and then it's rushed!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel this way too - and I'm at work! Haven't gotten anything done all day, just counting the minutes till the weekend and a few days of rest! Can't wait till this trimester is over so at least my boss knows why I'm being so lazy

• Options
    I already put my time in at work today, so I usually come home and relax on TB for a little while.  I should prob be cleaning and/or napping...lol!  I really just don't want to get up out of this chair!
    BabyName TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image""> image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"