August 2012 Moms

Speakerphone

For the SECOND time this week I've been shopping and had to listen to someone talk to their friend or family member on speakerphone while I shopped. WTF. That's not normal, right?! Am I crazy for wanting to tell these people to shove their phone up their arse where their head clearly is?!

Or is it my 4 hours of sleep making me an ***??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Speakerphone

• I do at home all the time but never in public. That's just rude.
  • My dad does this for every phone call, no matter where he's at or what people are doing around him. Every time he does it, I tell him to take it off of speakerphone and he tells me he can't hear the other person without it. Then I feel like a jerk. I feel ya!
  • Loading the player...
  • I hate it when people do that!  I saw someone having a FaceTime conversation on the iPhone in the store a couple weeks ago.  Really?  I was in Wal-Mart so it should come as no surprise but come on!  I hope she and the person she was chatting with saw my look of judgement.  
  • imagekatiejo1216:
    I hate it when people do that! nbsp;I saw someone having a FaceTime conversation on the iPhone in the store a couple weeks ago. nbsp;Really? nbsp;I was in WalMart so it should come as no surprise but come on! nbsp;I hope she and the person she was chatting with saw my look of
    judgement. nbsp;

I'm guilty of FaceTime in public. My friend had just gotten an iPhone and wanted to test it out. We ended up chatting for 20 mins.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"