Late Term and Child Loss

Signs from your baby

Hello ladies- I know some of you more new moms may not think there are any signs out there from your babies and I was one of them but just for fun is there anything that has happened to you that makes you think of your babies? ex. rainbows or butterflies fly by more often.

I posted a post below about my sings today from Sydney. If you want to add your signs or things that remind you of your babies please do so below. It might make us all smile a little today to know that our babies are looking after us from heaven. Hugs ladies love to all always!!

So post away if you have felt that your baby is showing you some love from above!!!!

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8

Re: Signs from your baby

• There was one day a couple of weeks ago that I had this butterfly that kept flying around me and actually landed on me for a second before fluttering away. I started seeing lots of butterflies after losing Devon, so I now always associate butterflies with him. That particular butterfly stayed around me for a good 20-30 seconds before landing and flying away, and I just knew it was Devon saying hi. I smiled for the rest of the day after that.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I do, and I totally believe it it. Before Ana was born, I associated butterflies with her. Now, I see them everywhere. Also, I went to a psychic medium who mentioned smiliey faces, pennies and rainbows. They make often appearences as well. :) I know she is with me always, and sends me signs. I see license plates with ANA a lot- never had before! Or random "I love you Mom" on books, TV ...where ever! If you are into this kind of stuff, I recomend reading "Our Children Live On" and "Growing Up in Heaven" and "Hello From Heaven" these have given me comfort.

And....a real cool/slightly creepy story. My friend has a 3 year old. I was at her birth, really connected to her until they moved 7 hours away. I haven't seen them since my wedding a year and a half ago, so I know she doesn't rememeber me. My pregnancy was never mentioned to her, nor was my daughter's name mentioned in front of her. A few weeks after Ana died, I get a text from my friend saying her daughter came to her and said "Have you seen my friend Anastasia? I've looked for her everywhere!" she was watching little mermaid at the time and said she was watching with her. Later, when my friend asked her more questions about ana, the girl said "she was a baby yesterday. Now she's not here. She likes the color purple and said she would be my best friend."

I totally lost it, and was so happy Ana came to visit her friend and give me that message. I was totally blown away. The girl hasn't mentioned Ana since.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Loading the player...
  • Rainbow pregnancy and loss mentioned

Recently I had a dream that I was in Stella's room holding a baby and Stella was standing at my feet, about the size of a one year old, how old she would be now.

I said to the baby "this was your sister's room". At the time I felt such a sense if calm and love and felt good about this new pregnancy, but also confusion as to why Stella was there. Later I found out that I had lost the pregnancy. So now I feel that the dream was the baby I lost going to be wih her sister.

I don't find it upsetting just sad, but I still have that calm feeling and so much love that they are together.

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • I will add one as well ,something different from my post below.

**Warning rainbow baby mentioned**

My little Trinity is always looking around and talking or laughing at the air. I hope that is Sydney coming to her sister talking to her and making her smile. Riley my 5 yr old tells me mommy Trinity is talking to Sydney again because she sits in the car and talks to the window opposite of DD1 so she is really chatting with the window or thats how it seems. Maybe Sydney is visiting her little sister. I think from the beginning when we first brought her home she saw her she would focus on the window or the celing above us always. The other night she was smiling at the ceiling and laughing.  I wish I could see what she sees.

I would love to go to a medium and hear anything at all from Sydney, I believe our loved ones are always around us always.  

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • I love this thread!  I get signs from Ava all the time and she sends them in bird form.  I was driving to work a couple of months ago and the trees were still bare, and while I was stuck in traffic I looked over to my right and in the middle of the bare branches with not one bird in sight was a bright red cardinal...just sitting all by itself and looking at me.  I knew it was a sign from her.  There's also a song on the radio that I always associate with her and it seems to come on when I need her most...just to let me know that she's still there.  I truly believe that they are with us and sending us signs all the time!  A psychic medium I went to also told me that when I see beautiful birds it is her...and I knew it!  Also, in October shortly after we lost her DH was outside and a HUGE hawk came up behind him, sat on our fence and just stared at him.  He was standing less than four feet away and as he walked towards it, it didn't move.  So he came into the house to tell me about it, thinking it was injured, but it flew away.  I googled the meaning of red tail hawks and there are so many beliefs about them being spiritual messengers between heaven and earth.  Now every time I see a hawk, which is more often than ever, I think of Ava.  She just loves bird form. 

ETA:  Before I knew that Ava's heart had stopped, DH and I pulled up in front of our house to find a beautiful white dove sitting on our lawn.  I got an eery feeling and told DH that this meant someone died.  He told me I was crazy and that someone probably let it go from a wedding or something.  That week is when I found out she had passed away in the womb.  I now believe that was her, saying good-bye.

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• imageHeatherhah:

I will add one as well ,something different from my post below.

**Warning rainbow baby mentioned**

My little Trinity is always looking around and talking or laughing at the air. I hope that is Sydney coming to her sister talking to her and making her smile. Riley my 5 yr old tells me mommy Trinity is talking to Sydney again because she sits in the car and talks to the window opposite of DD1 so she is really chatting with the window or thats how it seems. Maybe Sydney is visiting her little sister. I think from the beginning when we first brought her home she saw her she would focus on the window or the celing above us always. The other night she was smiling at the ceiling and laughing.  I wish I could see what she sees.

I would love to go to a medium and hear anything at all from Sydney, I believe our loved ones are always around us always.  

I believe she is seeing her sister too! My DS sees my grandma all the time. I asked him if GiGi has visited him and he said, "GiGi come at night, GiGi have light". My medium also told me that DS can see spirits. It's freaky because he asked me one time who "that man" was in our house when no one was there.

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• I get lots of signs from Corbin.  I have a necklace with his hand and footprint on it and it'll sometimes catch the light and blind me (he's a big prankster).  Certain songs remind me of him, some in good and funny ways and some in sad.  I'll see a lone butterfly and I know it's him. 

We made a memorial area in our backyard last weekend (bench and stepping stones) and ever since we put it in, our dog is obsessed with sitting back there.  I love it. 

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Love reading these. I hope my rainbow babies see Ana...I expect they will.

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• I came back to VA to come return to work, and my DH and kids stayed in Cali after his funeral. When I came home, I texted my DH goodnight and that I loved him. I stayed awake that night for a little bit tossing and turning and wondering how I was going to live my entire life without him. My cell was on my DH's side of the bed facing up. When I woke up, I opened my phone and my DH's texts were up. It said I love you under my text like I never sent it. I know I wasn't texting in my sleep, but when I found my phone it was on the floor facing down. It would of had to travel far. I think Henry knew I was having a hard night. I know for a FACT I didn't send that text to my DH. It said draft next to it. Hard to explain unless you have an S3. 
  • Love this post Heather!!

Butterflies and Dragonflies mostly for me. I see them all the time and just feel at peace when I do. I have planted clover in little pots all over because the leaves of three remind me of our boys. 

TTC #1 since 10/2010 RE consult 6/2011 PCOS (known) MFI IVF #1 w/ICSI 2/2012 BFP TRIPLETS our angels grew wings at 19.5 weeks 6.25.12 IVF #2 2/2013 Sono shows tissue Hysteroscopy needed Changing RE www.chasingstarsisbettertogether.com Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ~~~all welcome~~~
  • imageWilliamandshawnna:

Love this post Heather!!

Butterflies and Dragonflies mostly for me. I see them all the time and just feel at peace when I do. I have planted clover in little pots all over because the leaves of three remind me of our boys. 

Love this!!

• Had another amazing sign today.... the 3yr old I spoke about in my previous post....haven't heard anything from her or her Mom since she spoke about Ana 2 months ago. I asked for a sign from Ana today because I'm missing her. Literally, ten minutes later, my friend texts me. She said they were on their way to the park, and Kaiya (the 3 year old) grabbed diapers. My friend asked what she was doing, and Kaiya said "Anastasia is going with us to the park and she is a baby, so she needs these". I was totally floored. I asked my friend to ask her daughter about my rainbown (I'm currently ttc) and Kaiya said "Yeah, but he's not borned yet".

....wow. Blew my mind and made me so happy....

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Our baby girl was named after a bird that nests in our yard each spring; the phoebe. Our eldest daughter, who was 2.5 at the time, gave her the name. Since she passed, we have seen phoebes and in some pretty special places. For example, I was at a baby shower, having a somewhat difficult time, and a phoebe landed on a telephone wire directly above me. We have also seen them in places where you don't normally find them (outside of their range) which are particularly special to me. In fact I've now got a pretty good tracking list going of everywhere that I see them. :) 

I am a mother to two daughters. Our first is a lovely and vibrant three-year old. Our second, passed away during the sixth month of pregnancy (June 2012).
  • imageshandorfml2:

Had another amazing sign today.... the 3yr old I spoke about in my previous post....haven't heard anything from her or her Mom since she spoke about Ana 2 months ago. I asked for a sign from Ana today because I'm missing her. Literally, ten minutes later, my friend texts me. She said they were on their way to the park, and Kaiya (the 3 year old) grabbed diapers. My friend asked what she was doing, and Kaiya said "Anastasia is going with us to the park and she is a baby, so she needs these". I was totally floored. I asked my friend to ask her daughter about my rainbown (I'm currently ttc) and Kaiya said "Yeah, but he's not borned yet".

• imageshandorfml2:

Had another amazing sign today.... the 3yr old I spoke about in my previous post....haven't heard anything from her or her Mom since she spoke about Ana 2 months ago. I asked for a sign from Ana today because I'm missing her. Literally, ten minutes later, my friend texts me. She said they were on their way to the park, and Kaiya (the 3 year old) grabbed diapers. My friend asked what she was doing, and Kaiya said "Anastasia is going with us to the park and she is a baby, so she needs these". I was totally floored. I asked my friend to ask her daughter about my rainbown (I'm currently ttc) and Kaiya said "Yeah, but he's not borned yet".

That is truly amazing that little girl has a gift. Wow I love that!! You are so lucky Ana is coming to you some how. Thats awesome!

• imageHeatherhah:
    imageshandorfml2:

That is truly amazing that little girl has a gift. Wow I love that!! You are so lucky Ana is coming to you some how. Thats awesome!

I agree...so amazing and I am so lucky. I know our babies are reaching out to us always, we just need to listen :)

My Blog

Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• imageshandorfml2:

That just gave me goosebumps!! It really is amazing how our babies never truly leave us.. 

BFP 6/9/13... here we go again
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"