May 2013 Moms

so may mammas?

Who's about to join me in the June club? Due dates tomorrow but babys not budging.

Re: so may mammas?

• Probably me! My mind can't wrap itself around being a June mom. Come on LO!!
    Me: 32
    DH: 35
    DD #1: 6/1/2013
    EDD #2: 6/7/2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Me my due date is 2moro well no today since it's after 12 and no baby. I will be induced on June 5 if he doesnt come on his own before then(which I doubt)!! So June 5 will have me a baby boy!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAimeeSue02:
    Probably me! My mind can't wrap itself around being a June mom. Come on LO!!

I keep hoping ill go into labor and be one of those lucky moms who has her kid on her due date but my girls not budging
  • imageJazzy83:
    Me my due date is 2moro well no today since it's after 12 and no baby. I will be induced on June 5 if he doesnt come on his own before thenwhich I doubt!! So June 5 will have me a baby boy!!!!

June 5th will be me too
    But with a little girl :
    Sorry mobile bumpie
  • imagekateronium:
    imageJazzy83:
    Me my due date is 2moro well no today since it's after 12 and no baby. I will be induced on June 5 if he doesnt come on his own before thenwhich I doubt!! So June 5 will have me a baby boy!!!!
    June 5th will be me too But with a little girl : Sorry mobile bumpie
    Congratulations to us both! Im super excited to see a light at the end of the tunnel! And we finally get to meet these babies!! YaH!!!! Good luck to u on your induction too. What time do u go in?, Im scheduled for 5:30 am? 
  • Holy crud that's early! I don't have to waddle in till 8 Lol. Here's to hoping we pop before then
  • I'll probably be joining you. I was due 5/29. I have a Dr appointment today, so we'll see what's happening!

• burkemsburkems member
    Probably me! Induction scheduled for June 4. Although I did lose my MP this morning after getting my membranes stripped yesterday so I'm kicking my asss in gear trying to get things going.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimage
  • meeee... im set to be induced tomorrow, and doesn't seem like my LO is coming before then.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've given up hope of being a true May mom, but that's OK.  I'd rather my body be ready to go into labor rather than forcing it to bend to my will and screw myself over in the process.  As long as my baby isn't in distress, I'm not going to force it.

That said....I'll stick with this board.  I'm already invested.  :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Me! I was due yesterday, I have a doc apt this morning to see how things are coming and if there is little progress, I expect to get an induction date for next week
  • due today...no signs at all : my friends mom said when the avocado is ripe it will fall from the tree. thats getting me through...
  • jayro10jayro10 member
    Probably me, too. I was due yesterday. Had an appt and I'm 2 cm, 50 percent effaced. She stripped my membranes but I haven't even had any cramping and only a little spotting. Is that weird? Anyway, I'm scheduled to go in for cervadil on Sunday night and then pitocin starting Monday morning, if needed. Blech.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • rankisjrankisj member
    I'm glad to see there's others eagerly awaiting their May baby. I'm due today, and am about to go to the store to get ingredients for the labor inducing eggplant parmaseana dish. I had some contractions last week that got us so excited but now nothing and baby has rotated to prime back labor position. My midwives had me make an appointment to come in next Friday for monitoring-I really hope our little one doesn't make us wait another week.
  • eltar08eltar08 member
    I've told myself that I will likely need to be induced so that way every little cramp doesn't get my hopes up.  EDD was Tuesday, next doc appointment with a non-stress test/fluid check and ultimately schedule an induction is Monday.  Looks like I'm going to be having a June baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"