Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Question about cycle returning

Hi, I know everyone is different, but I was just curious if/when your cycles returned while nursing your babies.  My baby is going on 8 months and nothing yet.  I want it to return so I'm just wondering. 

Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

Re: Question about cycle returning

• Ax2Ax2 member
    I just got AF at 6.5 months PP.  DS started taking bottles at daycare during the day and 2 weeks later, my period returned.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got mine back 2 months pp, but I had a dip in my breast milk supply...=(. I've gotten it every cycle without fail since then...
  • Loading the player...
  • DD will be 6 months old on Sunday, and still nothing for me.  She started daycare at 9 weeks and has been doing bottles during the day since then (and I pump once in the morning at home and twice at work).  She has started STTN a little more consistently in the past 2 weeks and I'm scared that it's going to cause AF to return :(  I love sleeping, but I also love no period haha!
  • 8.5 months nursing here and nothing yet. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I EBF and I got mine at exactly 7 months. Oddly, I haven't had another one. With DS my cycles at first were like 60 days long and took months to get regular. But I'm not complaining about the lack of periods!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelinzeek44:
    8.5 months nursing here and nothing yet. 

Same here.

• Mine returned right away unfortunately. And returned twice a month at that! Ugh. Now I am no longer BF and I am back on regular BC. Took one month to get regulated again.
  • I stopped nursing completely at 6 months PP and got AF one and a half months later. Hopefully in a few days I'll have it again.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Mine returned like 6 weeks after I started breastfeeding. It was like clockwork until I switched her over to formula at 7 1/2 months. I was spotting quite a bit randomly for a month after stopping. But now its getting back to normal again. I have PCOS though so my cycles are always a bit funny.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"