Babies on the Brain

You think I could be preggo?

Hi all, The first day of My last period was April 22. I was supposed to get my period Saturday may 25, but instead bled for a few hours and then nothing. A little crampy, bloated, kinda gassy and am tired. H and i have sex but Im on the pill. I will take a test tomorrow morning, but does anyone think I am pregnant? Any other signs I should be looking out for this early?

Re: You think I could be preggo?

• We have no idea. Do you want to help me pick out a bathroom design?
  • ...just seeing if any of those symptoms sounded familiar to women who were 5-6 weeks along. Never been pregnant and not sure of the signs this early. Sorry I asked...
  • Loading the player...
  • You know what told me I was pregnant?  Peeing on a stick.  We really can't tell you from your symptoms. There really is no normal.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • It really is hard to say.  Those symptoms could be of a number of things. 

Take a pregnancy test with first morning urine and good luck.

• So you don't have an opinion on my bathroom?

In all seriousness, we really have no way of telling. Pee on a stick
  • moon427moon427 member
    You are on the pill but think you might be pregnant? And two weeks ago you asked for suggestions on your chosen baby names? Are you TTC or TTA, Im confused. 
    TTC #1 Jan 2012
    BFP #1: 8/4/12 BFP#2: 8/5/12
    M/C: 8/7/12
    BFP#3: 02/21/2013 EDD: 10/30/2013 DD Born: 11/1/2013 <br>
    TTC #2 May 2018

• imageAScott1987:
    You are on the pill but think you might be pregnant? And two weeks ago you asked for suggestions on your chosen baby names? Are you TTC or TTA, Im confused. 

Bahahahahah!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageDisneygeek77:

It really is hard to say.  Those symptoms could be of a number of things. 

Take a pregnancy test with first morning urine and good luck.

Yup  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If you're on the pill then most likely you're not pregnant. In October, I was still on the pill & missed a period all together but it was just my birth control even though it had never happened before. I freaked because I'd never missed a period& ended up with several pee tests, a blood test, & an ultrasound all for nothing. I didn't believe that I wasn't pregnant until I got my period the next month. Buy a test (or a few) and don't completely lose it like I did. Good luck. 
    Daisypath - (fpox)Lilypie - (cr8G)  Lilypie - (jTpT)Lilypie - (LZoT)
    Started Dating DH 09/03/2009 Married 07/01/2011 
    Surprise BFP 10/18/2008 EDD 06/19/2009 DS #1 Born 06/16/2009
    TTC #2 12/2010 BFP 05/15/2011 EDD 01/09/2012 DS #2 Born 01/11/2012
    DH adopted DS #1 06/25/2012
    TTC #3 06/2013 BFP 02/19/2014 EDD 10/30/2014 DS #3 Born 10/10/2014

• Could be any number of things. Stressed lately? Started exercising? Quit exercising? Diet change? Everything can affect your cycle. There really is no normal. 

CafeMom Tickers

imageCafeMom Tickers
  • I'm not a pee stick...sorry
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imagemagdalina.h:
    I'm not a pee stick...sorry
    RIP Bibs
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"