September 2012 Moms
Options

You know it's been an early morning when

DC goes down for their morning nap at 7:15 a.m. 

She had been up for 2 hours. Yawn.

I guess I shouldn't complain... something clicked in the past week and she has been (finally) legitimately STTN from 7:00 - 5:00.

Anyway, pass the coffee. Hope everyone has a good Friday :) 

Not in TX any more! - Central PA
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: You know it's been an early morning when

• Options
    I'm right there with you, o has been up since 5:30. 1 minute after I got him back down, b woke up ready to go. Yawn.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    MommerzMommerz member
    Ugh! We didn't even get to sleep until 5am. J was up and ready to go at 4:40am. He then got tired and went back down around 6am for about an hour. We have a wedding to go to on Saturday and the rehearsal/dinner tonight, so I don't see extra sleep for me on the horizon. On the bright side though, an early rising baby gets me in to (and subsequently, out of) work earlier. Yay for that on a Friday at least!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Here too! L woke up at 4ish. Momma's tired.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    That makes for a long day! Does starbucks have frapuccino happy hour today? You may need to hit that!

K was pulling the same thing for a week but then suddenly switched back. Of course I still wake up at 5: 45 now. Can I nap while she does laundry?
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Ugh I feel for you...all over the long weekend our morning naps started at 6AM after having been up for 2 hours.

There wasn't enough coffee to get me through the weekend!

We slept in until 5:10 this morning...I feel like a new woman!

View Raw Image'>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I've been up since 4 and it wasn't even my child's fault.  My DH's f-ing alarm went off 4 damm times.  After threatening to murder him he finally got up, then went downstairs and was making so much noise that I got up, went down there to see what the big deal was only to find that our sink that has just been dripping was full on gushing like it was on full blast.  I was so mad about it I couldn't fall back to sleep so I folded 3 loads of laundry and cleaned out all of my winter clothes.  If it wouldn't have been 5am by the time I was done with all of that, I would have gone out and cut the grass, but my neighbors would have been rather annoyed.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    My 5 year old woke at 330 asking to get in bed with me.  He said he woke and couldn't go back to sleep, so I let him lay in our bed.  After 20 minutes of his tossing and turning his 4 year old brother comes in and randomly says he doesn't want to sleep alone!  I was like, ok, everyone back to bed.  Just when the babies STTN the big ones start getting up.   I'm brewing some coffee now. 
    Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • Options

imageMarisaKathleen:
    I've been up since 4 and it wasn't even my child's fault.  My DH's f-ing alarm went off 4 damm times.  After threatening to murder him he finally got up, then went downstairs and was making so much noise that I got up, went down there to see what the big deal was only to find that our sink that has just been dripping was full on gushing like it was on full blast.  I was so mad about it I couldn't fall back to sleep so I folded 3 loads of laundry and cleaned out all of my winter clothes.  If it wouldn't have been 5am by the time I was done with all of that, I would have gone out and cut the grass, but my neighbors would have been rather annoyed.

On the weekends I look at the clock and realize it is only 6AM when it feels like noon because I have been up for hours. It drives me nuts.

View Raw Image'>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Max was up at 5:20.  DH and I tagged teamed him until he finally went back to sleep at 6:45 until 8:30- THANK GOD.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    StasiStasi member

Kate's been STTN pretty well, but her naps have gone to crap because now DH is with her at home, rather than her going to the babysitters M-F. I told DH that she'd get the hang of it and be back to her hour+ naps soon, but right now we're only getting maybe 30 or 40 minutes at a pop

Katherine Quinn | 9.16.2012 | 38w4d

Ryan Lanman | 9.12.2014 | 40w

2 Losses | 10/2010 @ 5w | 9/2013 @ 10w4d
    Little Sprout Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"