July 2012 Moms
Options

Children's Theatre

I must be crazy because I'm taking LO to a children's show tomorrow afternoon.  It's a musical adaptation of "Click, Clack, Moo"!  I love that book!  The show is at 1:30 and it's only abuot an hour so I figure he should be good enough and if he's a little fussy the theater is huge and I'll move back and if he's really fussy I'll just leave.  But I hope it doesn't come to that, I love those cows!

Re: Children's Theatre

• Options

imageThePinkSuperhero:
    I must be crazy because I'm taking LO to a children's show tomorrow afternoon.  It's a musical adaptation of "Click, Clack, Moo"!  I love that book!  The show is at 1:30 and it's only abuot an hour so I figure he should be good enough and if he's a little fussy the theater is huge and I'll move back and if he's really fussy I'll just leave.  But I hope it doesn't come to that, I love those cows!

We have a production of Rapunzel coming up and I cannot wait to take Frankie. I just hope he sits through it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    That book is adorable, hopefully he enjoys it! MH runs a theatre and sometimes Charlie ends up going to work with him and watching shows and she's loved it. Just be ready for bouncing during the songs. Have fun!

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you haven't read "Click, Clack, MOO", it's the absolute BEST book.  One of our favorites.  I was thrilled when I saw they made it a show!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"