Military Families

Cloth diapers using the CDC

are there any of you guys that are using the CDC and cloth diaper also? Curious how they reacted when you asked to use cloth. I know we have to have a Dr. note to use cloth in the CDC just curious of experiences. I really really am wanting to do cloth and the CDC will be my best bet considering i work on post!! TIA!
Lace here wer photo wed_zps266165d8.jpg 

Re: Cloth diapers using the CDC

• We are on a very small post OCONUS, so that may have affected our experience (everybody knows everybody, etc), but it was a smooth process.

We've found that AIO (bg freetimes are our favorites) are the easiest to use at the CDC.

~ Married 10.30.04 ~
    DS1 born 12.31.11 ~ DS2 born 2.4.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I asked at our last base because I was thinking of sending DS1 there for drop in, and thy said absolutely not and were pretty snarky about it. 

FCC providers are generally a lot more flexible with stuff like that and they're also on base.  

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemeltoine:

I asked at our last base because I was thinking of sending DS1 there for drop in, and thy said absolutely not and were pretty snarky about it. 

FCC providers are generally a lot more flexible with stuff like that and they're also on base.  

I'm an FCC provider. Yes, we are usually more flexible with CD's, but we also have to follow the same rules as the CDC. We still need a Dr.'s note and we aren't supposed to do anything except place them in a bag for you to take home. I have only had one family that CD and I did swish them out when they were dirty, but I know a lot of providers won't do anything other than put them in a bag.
  • imageOasismomma:

We are on a very small post OCONUS, so that may have affected our experience (everybody knows everybody, etc), but it was a smooth process.

We've found that AIO (bg freetimes are our favorites) are the easiest to use at the CDC.

Where are you at.  We are at a Lajes and I think we will be putting LO in the CDC soon so I want to prepare myself.  Our last base didn't let us.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • just curious why they need a doctor's note. AIO arent anymore work. i am confused why they would give you a hard time.

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• Bexx24Bexx24 member
    Total No-go at our CDC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"