Multiples

Sleep training one twinsame nursery

The past 2 weeks I have had to pick up my DD about 2 times a night to rock her back to sleep! Yes, bad mommy!! I should have NEVER started this. My boy/ girl twins share the same nursery. DS sleeps wonderfully and I'm worried about letting DD CIO cause I dont want to wake up my great sleeper. Any MoM successfully sleep trained one twin while both in the same room? Did it effect the good sleeper? OR, should I just move DD crib to the other spare room and separate them now? I don't know what to do, but sleep training IS going to happen soon for DD!!!! I've watched her while she's cried and she'll cry, then look straight at the door and wait for me to come in!!! She's so smart! Little stinker!!! For mobile users. My twins are almost 8 months.
TIA!!
TTC Since Jan. 2011
July 2011: Clomid 50mg- No ovulation
Sept 2011: Clomid 100mg- No ovulation
Nov 2011: Clomid 150mg- No ovulation
Jan-Feb 2012: 150mg Clomid and 5 mg Femara w/ Orvidrel Shot- Ovulation!!
Feb 2012: IUI #1- BFP
Beta #1: 206
Beta #2: 2496
Feb 16: TWINS!!!
June 13: Found out genders... Boy/Girl (Team Green)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/acc1h5.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Sleep training one twinsame nursery

• MelleTXMelleTX member
    My twins can sleep right through the other one's screaming, but let me sneak in the room with zero noise, and both little heads pop up. They just know. 
    Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • imageMelleTX:
    My twins can sleep right through the other one's screaming, but let me sneak in the room with zero noise, and both little heads pop up. They just know.nbsp;

We aren't sleep training since theyre still too young but this is definitely true for ours about the screaming and us coming in their room. They just know...
    TTC since 3/4/2010
    Me: PCOS, DH: normal
    Started seeing RE 11/10/2011
    8/31/2012 = BFP!!
    First Ultrasound... TRIPLETS! EDD 5/11/13
    Baby w/ no HB @ 10w4d - We love you angel baby.
    Baby A & B doing great. A/S 12/10/12 - Healthy BOYS!
    Sawyer & Silas born at 33+6 on 3/29/13
    imageimage
    imageView Raw Image" height="250" width="375">

image"Lilypie">image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"