Cloth Diapering

California Baby

I can't remember if it was in this board or another board but someone said that California Baby diaper cream could be used with CD's. I found some at Target yesterday and was going to pick it up but I was looking at the label and it said it has Zinc Oxide in it. I thought zinc oxide was a big no-no for CD's? Is zinc oxide bad for CD's or not? 
Eleanor Carter-Lynn born 6.4.13, 17 days early, natural birth
Tetraolgy of Fallot discovered 6.5.13, Open Heart Surgery 10.7.13

(I never see Siggys... I'm always on moblie)
Ps- My iphone make me sound dumb sometimes... 

Re: California Baby

• 214198214198 member
    I thought so too. I use grovia magic stick and love it. It is 20 bucks but has lasted forever. 
  • skoozskooz member
    I've used it with my CDs and haven't had any issues. We don't have much of a rash issue though, so I don't use it often.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Zinc oxide is not a problem.  You want to stay away from fish oils, waxes, and petroleum products in diaper creams- those are what will cause repelling on CDs.

I've been using CA Baby diaper cream on DD since she was an infant and haven't had any issues with my CDs.

• APriceAPrice member

imageskooz:
    I've used it with my CDs and haven't had any issues. We don't have much of a rash issue though, so I don't use it often.

Same here. We had one bad bout with a rash and Grandma El's finally kicked it for us!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We use CA Baby and haven't had any problem. If DD has a really raw butt though, it stings her so we don't use it for bad rashes...not sure why a diaper rash cream would sting but it does. I wish we wouldn't have bought 3 before we had her bc we probably won't use up 1.
  • I just bought some CA baby the other day for DD, I believe it says on the front that it's CD safe.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've used it with no issues except like a pp said, DD has cried that it stings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"