November 2013 Moms
Options

Breakfast

My breakfast consists of a jumbo jar of banana peppers, sliced apples with caramel dipping sauce, and cranberry juice with lime seltzer water. It's everything I've ever wanted. What are you having?
Teagan Grace born 12.07.13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

January siggy challenge

Re: Breakfast

• Options
    Chex cereal... It's disgusting and making me gag but I have to eat before work
  • Options
    I had a bagel with garlic and artichoke spread (definitely had a mint afterwards) and lemonade. I really want some pizza, but didn't have time to get it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    vanie79vanie79 member
    Cottage cheese mixed with chucks of banana and granola. One of my biggest cravings lately.
  • Options
    Bagel, cream cheese with strawberries and coffee. :-) I love my coffee 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Pecan coffee cake and some rooibos tea with milk and a pinch of sugar.  I'll have a yogurt later as my mid-morning snack. 
  • Options
    Breakfast sandwich (one of those microwave ones), a banana with peanut butter and some pineapple. Oh and some apple juice. Pumping myself with fruit!!!

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    A bowl of cheerios and a chocolate chip cookie that i dipped in the left over cereal milk....couldnt help myself!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little Bean arrived on Nov 2013...all 10lbs 9oz of him! 

Little Happy joined the family Jan 2016

Baby #3 due in Sept

• Options
    aa1293aa1293 member

Today is me and DH's Saturday so I just made some blueberry muffins and coffee. 

• Options
    Cinnamon raisin bagel with strawberry cream cheese
  • Options
    CaitS07CaitS07 member
    Banana and Cheez-Its. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"