May 2013 Moms
Options

Braelee Marie

Our beautiful little girl is here. I was induced on Tuesday may 28th. We had to be at the hospital at 7:30am got checked in and hooked up to fluids at about 9:00am they started pitocin with very little results my water was broke at 2:00pm within two minutes the contractions started and started full force I was still only dilated to a 4 and 60. I got the epi and mw checked again at 4:30 we progressed to a 6 and still 60. Babies heart rate started to decline so at 5:00pm mw wanted to put an internal monitor next to baby. When she went to insert it she looked up at me and said oh my gosh you're never going to believe this but you're 100 and at a ten!!!! She told me to labor down for an hour then we would see if I was ready to push. 20 minutes later I looked at my husband and told him to go get the midwife I needed to push. Needless to say I pushed for a total of 20 minutes!!!!

Braelee Marie was born at 5:58pm she was 19 inches long and weighed 6lbs 1.2oz has blonde hair and blue eyes she is absolutely perfect we are so in love. She breastfeeds like a champ although its very painful she's doing wonderful on her end!!! For being my first child I have NO complaints with my labor!!! I will post pictures when I can I am on my phone now. Sorry this was so long.

Good luck to all the mommies still hanging in there. Every pain is totally worth it!!

Re: Braelee Marie

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"