Cloth Diapering
Options

OT- Swimsuits

What's your favorite place to buy swimsuits?  I'm looking for something with a supportive top and a bottom which preferably does not leave half of my butt hanging out, lol.  I like most of the vintage type styles, but I don't want to spend and arm and a leg and they are so expensive online.

Re: OT- Swimsuits

• Options
    I was in that boat-but couldn't find a way not to pay an arm and a leg though. Mod cloth has some. I got mine from Popina. They're made in US so I could justify paying a bit more. Until May 31 you can use the code ADDICT to save 10%.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just bought a cute halter-style one piece at TJ Maxx last week. I am regretting the $30 I spent on it b/c it doesn't have an underwire. I just don't feel like I'm supported enough. I think I will save up and go back to my trusty VS tankinis, if they make my size now.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love the ones I have from Lands End, but I waited until they were on clearance. I got my swim mini skirts for around $10 then. I really like the Mossimo tankini tops from Target too. I have one in this style.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Options
    sarenu1sarenu1 member
    Go into the women's departments. I've found they cover more and are much more supportive.

I'm probably going to drop a decent amount next summer for a good one. I'm heavy up top and petite. It makes an impossible combo for retail stores if I want support and coverage.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"