1st Trimester

Still Confused!! Help????

I know im probably getting on people's nerves but i just need some questions answered.  My first blood test was april 22, level at 69, the doctor had said i may had been 3 days preg at the most , i was very dehydrated, but anyway bothe the pregnancy test and the blood test were positive. I had to see to believe, so i bought a clear blue and a few cheapies and 2 first response test, all the cheap test were positive and i took them day to day for a week every morning pee. The clearblue said pregnant and the first response said positive. Yesterday was my first prenatal appointment, when i went in the doctor did a transvaginal ultrasound, and found no sac..AT ALL!! They were measuring me at 7w3d. When the dr did the  blood test, my hcg level was under 1... which means no pregnancy. I have all pregnancy symptoms, i mean every single bit.. whats going on with me? The doctor was supposed to call me back with results from my second ultrasound yesterday, which the tech would give me no information on me... ridiculous. I am crampy, nauseated, tired, smells are strong, horrible migraines, and NO PERIOD no bleeding no nothing

Re: Still Confused!! Help????

• imageAFwifelife:
    Less than 5 means that you are not pregnant and it sounds like a chemical pregnancy. Your body will be wonky for a bit as it evens out all the hormones which is why you are still feeling symptoms. I am very sorry for your loss.

Yes. I'm sorry.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imageAFwifelife:
    Less than 5 means that you are not pregnant and it sounds like a chemical pregnancy. Your body will be wonky for a bit as it evens out all the hormones which is why you are still feeling symptoms. I am very sorry for your loss.

This. I'm sorry.

ETA: Don't be mad at the tech. They are legally not allowed to tell you the results in most cases.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry, this happened to me in March and was a chemical pregnancy. I thought I was 8 wks pregnant but the ultrasound showed there was no pregnancy at all bc it was a chemical pregnancy.
  • I am very sorry for your loss.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Sorry for your loss

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Very sorry for your loss. When I had a missed miscarriage (baby stopped growing but didn't come out on his own) I was still having symptoms too - in my case my HcG took a long time to go down but I think its also partly psychological (the symptoms)

• KFiori1KFiori1 member
    Yes, ditto PP. This happened to me with my first pregnancy, it was chemical. Sorry to hear.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm truly sorry for your loss.  
  • I'm sorry to hear that.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP 3/29/2014 2u2 Let's do this!

BabyFruit Ticker

photo crunchy_zps41233998.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"