Health & Exercise
Options

Tandem double strollers recommendations

Hello,

I'm hoping this is correct board to ask a question regarding a stroller rec. But, any recommendations for tandem double strollers? We are an active family and love to take the dogs and baby on walks/hikes. Now with another one on the way I'm trying to find a stroller that works for the family. The Contours double stroller looks nice but I'm afraid it's too big/bulky? Any idea's? Strollers other families love/hate? Thanks! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Tandem double strollers recommendations

• Options
    We have an InStep double jogger and love it. Its a side by side which can be tough when youre going shopping with it. Also, babies have to be bigger to sit in it so if youre looking for one to accomdate a newborn it wont work at first.
  • Options

imageMrs.AshAsh:
    We have an InStep double jogger and love it. 

We had this as well and loved it.  Just sold it to a friend now that my kids are getting bigger.

I only liked my sit & stand for a tandem.  That said, I was barely comfortable having my DD2 (at 2y,4m) sitting on it.  I would not have a child younger on the bench seat.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DoubleBOB is wide but BOBS are awesome, or Phil and Teds. We have the Phil and Teds because it's a top/bottom double and easier to maneuver in stores, etc, than double wide strollers, but we've used a double bob for walks/hikes and the BOBs have a great smooth ride. I think if I were a runner I would want a double BOB, but for every day use plus some walking, the Phil &Teds is great because it is easier to get around in stores, etc.
  • Options
    The Phil and Ted tandems aren't joggers. There aren't any tandem strollers that are rated for jogging or running. I had one and loved it, but it was an everyday stroller only. I use a Chariot for running.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"