Multiples

Does the fatigue let up?

11 weeks and I feel like all I do is eat, work and sleep (like 10-12 hrs a day). My chores are backing up and I'm dying for some energy and relief. Will it ever come? 

Re: Does the fatigue let up?

• Everyone is different, but I felt the same way during my first trimester and felt a lot better starting around 14 weeks. Hope your fatigue lets up soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm just under 9 weeks and I am in the exact same boat! I could sleep 8 hours at night and still need a nap by noon.  

imagehgrosch:
    11 weeks and I feel like all I do is eat, work and sleep (like 10-12 hrs a day). My chores are backing up and I'm dying for some energy and relief. Will it ever come? 

• Loading the player...
  • I felt like a zombie my whole first trimester. I started feeling more awake around 16 weeks. There are still times now, Im 22w, when I feel a bit run down and tired but NOTHING like the complete exhaustion that I was feeling. Hope it lets up for you soon!
  • I think mine let up around 13-14 weeks, and I felt pretty good until the last couple of weeks.  Now I am so big (measuring about 11 weeks ahead) that I am exhausted very easily again.  I don't even remember feeling like this at 39 weeks with my first, it is just all so different with twins!  GL to you though!

imageimage

• I'm still waiting for it and my twins are 10 months.  Stick out tongue
    Double the love
    photo Eastercollage_zps0735f04a.jpg
    7/30/12 - B/G twins born at 33w4d due to PPROM
  • I felt the same way my first tri. I had so much more energy and felt great my second tri! Now I've entered the third tri, so we will see how it goes. I'm feeling tired due to not sleeping well at night. Good luck and congrats on the pregnancy! 
  • SWA80SWA80 member
    I actually felt better first tri than second so far. I'm 21 weeks tomorrow.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am 19 weeks today and I honestly still feel like I've been hit by a train almost every day.  Its marginally better than the first tri - I am less nauseous and have at least enough energy to make it through a whole day at work now, but I just fall apart when I get home.  But - everyone is different so things may pick up for you soon!

image4months_2radioflyer
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I felt the same way during first tri. I could barely function I was so tired. That and the nausea really let up near the start of second tri, and I felt awesome until the very end 3537 weeks when I was huge. I hope it's the same for you!
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I feel your pain over here! 

I'm starting to feel little bursts of energy, but they are usually only good for cleaning one room or doing some laundry.  I still need a nap every few days.   

• Yes I was the same, I'd sleep after work, eat then sleep the night! But the tiredness came back around 25 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"