Parenting
Options

s/o Zoobilee Zoo

Zoobliee Zoo, Zoobilee Zoo!

Magic and Wonder are waiting for you!

It's as close to a dream,

and it's bright as the briiiiiightest bluuuuuuue!

When you're, in Zoobilee Zoo!

It had a catchy theme song. I watched way too much TV as a kid.

This made me LOL in searching for images to put up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
-My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.

Re: s/o Zoobilee Zoo

• Options
    I LOVED this show as a kid

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Options

imagePfft:
    I loved Zoobilee Zoo! They don't make kid's shows like they used to.

They sure don't! Sad

Also love Carebears

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagePfft:
    I loved Zoobilee Zoo! They don't make kid's shows like they used to.

Well, these days they just do computer animation rather than low budget live action.

The one I really want to come back is Reading Rainbow. Apparently there is an app though! 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    I remember Zoobilee Zoo. Totally horrifying.
  • Options
    My little bro LOVED that show.
    Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015
  • Options
    I LOVED Zoobilee Zoo! My favorite was Whazzat Kangaroo.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• Options
    Was Zoobilee Zoo the one that started out with the mall and the mannequin came to life after the mall closed - or am I combining shows? And no, I don't mean the movie Mannequin, this was a dude.

*Siggy Warning*

About me  2007: Started TTC. 2008: OB prescribed clomid, went to RE and was Dx with PCOS. 2009: IUI #1 w/follitsim and trigger = BFP. B/G Twins born at 33 weeks. 2012: TTC #3, Round 2 of Letrozole w/TI = BFP, missed m/c at 8 1/2 wks. Currently on the bench as we make plans for a new home. Anxious to start TTC #3 within the next year!

• Options
    That was a strange show.
    Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageAshPal61:

imageBearfootz:
    Was Zoobilee Zoo the one that started out with the mall and the mannequin came to life after the mall closed - or am I combining shows? And no, I don't mean the movie Mannequin, this was a dude.

No, but I remember that show and loved it!

Wasn't the mannequin's name "Jeff"?  I can't remember the name of that damn show though.

ETA: "Today's Special"!!?Hocus pocus alimagocus!?

Yes!

*Siggy Warning*

• Options

imagefredalina:
    I have never heard of Zoobily Zoo, but the gif reminds me of the cat from Red Dwarf.

YES!!

The episode where he had a can of cat scent and went spraying his territory. I don't know why that cracked me up. "This is mine (spray), and this is mine (spray), but not that, I don't want that."

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagefredalina:
    I have never heard of Zoobily Zoo, but the gif reminds me of the cat from Red Dwarf.

YES!!

The episode where he had a can of cat scent and went spraying his territory. I don't know why that cracked me up. "This is mine (spray), and this is mine (spray), but not that, I don't want that."

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I used to love Zoobilee Zoo. have a vague recollection of seeing them live at an amusement park.

"Man, be creative. Like the stuff you do. Do nice things. Love respectfully. Laugh a fucking lot. Curse when you feel like it. Life is cool." - Jean Grae

image image
    M (3/9/02) and E (2/28/12)

• Options

Thanks for getting the annoying song from Zoobile Zoo in my head :-)

i used to watch Today's Special too! Sick show! Another sick show? Small Wonder! Anyone remember that? About a girl that was a robot? And on the show Growing Pains, was Kirk Cameron's best friend's name Boner? Cuz that's how I remember it... And how effed up is that? 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"