Stay at Home Moms
Options

Smart Car...

You can get one for $99 a month? WHAT? That's nuts to me. 

Re: Smart Car...

• Options
    DD calls them car golf carts. She told my dad he could squish one with his Tahoe. I laughed.
  • Options
    Sounds like they're trying to get more on the road to drum up business so a cheap lease is a great way to do it! If we still lived in the city and didn't have kids I would get a smart car in a hot second. I wouldn't want it to drive on a high speed road, but it would be fantastic for city/in-town driving for 1-2 people!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageletranger:
    I can carry more people and stuff in my bike then a smart car can.

Yeah, I'd get one to run errands in instead of the big ol SUV, but I can't fit anything in them! 

• Options
    id012id012 member
    Actually, My husbands car just died. Like can not be fixed for less then its worth died. And he needs a car! I should tell him to get one of these. He never ever transports DS in his car.
  • Options

we are a one car family and I think its about time we get a 2nd car. We were talking about this option for DH.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

• Options
    My neighbor has one, and its yellow. What an eye sore... It's almost like lemon head on wheels.... I'd rather walk....no joke
  • Options
    I just looked it up and it looks like it may not be the best deal with the balloon payment at he end.... :(

May still be a fair deal though. I have to research more and do the math. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

• Options
    imageLuckey4:
    My neighbor has one, and its yellow. What an eye sore... It's almost like lemon head on wheels.... I'd rather walk....no joke

::shrugs:: I don't think its any different then any other car. I'm not a car person though. I dont care what my car looks like. I just want it to work for us and the things we need. 

• Options

imagenekorayne:
    imageLuckey4:

::shrugs:: I don't think its any different then any other car. I'm not a car person though. I dont care what my car looks like. I just want it to work for us and the things we need. 

You're not alone.  I'm a total function over fashion kind of gal when it comes to vehicles.  

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

This is the one I'd want.

• Options
    imageKateMW:

This is the one I'd want.

Is it Flinstones powered?