Babies on the Brain
Options

Dreams about baby right after conception

I am currently 4-ish weeks (took a test last Friday!) and was wondering if anyone else out there had dreams about babies right after conception? I had three nights in a row of dreams about having a baby, finding a baby, etc. right after I had ovulated. I'm wondering if my body was trying to tell me something or if it was my subconcious having "baby on the brain" because I so wanted to get pregnant. Any thoughts? Anyone else experience this?

Re: Dreams about baby right after conception

• Options
    While I never dreamed about babies between conception and positive hpt (or that I can remember anyway) I did dream of the gender both times and it was right! I didn't think much of it when I did it with my first but when I had the dream at 10 weeks with my second I had a feeling that my body was trying to tell me. There's a lady I know that had a dream she was having boy/girl twins before she knew for sure and sure enough, thats what she got!
    Daisypath - (fpox)Lilypie - (cr8G)  Lilypie - (jTpT)Lilypie - (LZoT)
    Started Dating DH 09/03/2009 Married 07/01/2011 
    Surprise BFP 10/18/2008 EDD 06/19/2009 DS #1 Born 06/16/2009
    TTC #2 12/2010 BFP 05/15/2011 EDD 01/09/2012 DS #2 Born 01/11/2012
    DH adopted DS #1 06/25/2012
    TTC #3 06/2013 BFP 02/19/2014 EDD 10/30/2014 DS #3 Born 10/10/2014

• Options
    imageMommy2Boys09:
    While I never dreamed about babies between conception and positive hpt or that I can remember anyway I did dream of the gender both times and it was right! I didn't think much of it when I did it with my first but when I had the dream at 10 weeks with my second I had a feeling that my body was trying to tell me. There's a lady I know that had a dream she was having boy/girl twins before she knew for sure and sure enough, thats what she got!

I have a friend that this also happened to!! I guess it's possible. Not pregnant yet and no kids so we shall that see.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You had the dreams because you wanted to get pregnant and were TTC.  At 4 DPO a pregnancy and a non-pregnancy cycle are exactly the same to your body.  

I've dreamt that I was pregnant/had a baby many times and I have never been pregnant.  

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options

I dream about being pregnant, and having babies way too often. I've never been pregnant.

Edit: This has been ongoing for years. We just started ttc in March.

• Options
    I guess its a 50/50 shot that you would be right but two times is impressive! And predicting boy/girl twins is amazing! I'm sure my dreams were just my subconcious hoping I would get pregnant but they seemed so real. I've had dreams about babies before but I never woke up feeling like it was so real.

• Options
    I woke up one morning with the itch to look at pictures of baby animals. I wasn't TTC, and got a BFP a week or so later. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Right after O your body didn't even know it was pregnant, because you weren't yet.  Had conception occured?  Yes.  Implantation, though, takes 7-10 days after ovulation.  It was just wishful thinking that happened to come true.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"