Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Hello - hoping I can join this board

I had my first DC yesterday after finding out the baby had no heartbeat. was measuring way behind and had a large sac when it shouldn't at this stage

it was all very scary for me, as I've never had surgery before

but I feel good today, bleeding has pretty much stopped and I physically feel better

mentally though, I definitely still need some time. I took off the next 2 days of work sick to just take some time to myself 

glad to have this board to talk to ladies in similar situations

Re: Hello - hoping I can join this board

• imnykeimnyke member

Welcome to this board.  So sorry for your loss.  My DC was April 19th and I am normally a lurker but have found so much comfort from this board.  Whenever I have indescribable feelings I come and read the posts here and know I am not alone.  I seriously would not know what I would do without all of these wonderful people.

• So sorry for your loss.  It is nice to have these boards to talk to other ladies going through the same thing.  The d and c is nice b/c it gets the physical part over with quickly but the emotional part does take some time.  I actually found that going back to work the day after helped me distract myself a little.

IF, 5 losses, 1 son, 1 on the way.
    fall in love with someone Pictures Images and Photos  photo turtlejpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the lovely welcome ladies

I agree that it's great to have a place to come to and talk and vent with people who really understand

• BRBR member
    I'm very sorry for your loss. While I wish none of us had to be here, it does help to come here and "talk". I've found out that no one truly understands unless they've been through it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I had my D&C on May 10th and I agree about the physical stuff but I am going on my 3rd week and emotionally, I am so not 100%. I know this will all take time and again this place definitely is a safe haven to talk and not feel so alone.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I am relatively new to this board too. I lurked through my 1st pregnancy but started posting again with my mc. It's nice to have others who know what I'm going through. Because truly no one knows in my real life. If that's what you'd call it. DH is amazing and says all of the right things at the right times but still... This board has been great.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am sorry for your loss. But at least you found a perfect place where we can relate. I had mine in Feb 28. Relaxing, crying and when I was allowed exercise helped me push through. Hugs!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"