September 2012 Moms
Options

Toni...

:( I'm so sorry about your Wings!! DH and I were pulling hard for them last night! What a crazy game!

Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Toni...

• Options
    cmumamacmumama member
    It's a sad day in the D.  But they did great considering how things were going earlier in the season.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageMiraskTastic:

pftttt

go Hawks 

Boo.

Yeah like CMU mentioned it's a sad sad day in the D [;(]

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemrssqueegy:

Go Sens Go!  Oh wait....

OT: Toni, does Cheeks still wear his helmet?  How long does he have to wear it for?

TB keeps eating my response! I'm going to fight them in a minute.

He is still wearing it, but much less. We had an appointment for him on Tuesday and they said at his next appointment (in 4w) he will be completely done! So now he wears generally most of the time, except when it's super hot or he goes outside and we put a hat on him. It's done an amazing job with his head too. I didn't think his head was that bad to begin with, but I can see such a difference so I'm really glad we did it.

Thanks for asking! 

• Options
    imagemrssqueegy:

Go Sens Go!  Oh wait....

OT: Toni, does Cheeks still wear his helmet?  How long does he have to wear it for?

TB keeps eating my response! I'm going to fight them in a minute.

He is still wearing it, but much less. We had an appointment for him on Tuesday and they said at his next appointment (in 4w) he will be completely done! So now he wears generally most of the time, except when it's super hot or he goes outside and we put a hat on him. It's done an amazing job with his head too. I didn't think his head was that bad to begin with, but I can see such a difference so I'm really glad we did it.

Thanks for asking! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"