October 2012 Moms

Momma Love video

Has anyone seen this video?  It totally made me tear up even though it turns out to be an advertisement for this woman's book....which I might buy now?

Maybe it's the honesty and sincerity in her description of motherhood, maybe it's the fact that I'm missing my mother tonight, or maybe it's the song playing in the background (Cinema Orchestra's, "I Built a Home") -- It's the song I dedicated to my lost babies.

Anyway...I had to share -- Look, it's even clicky!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Momma Love video

• It says page not found :-(
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • imageKittery16:
    It says page not found :-(

Ah, poop.  This always happens to me.  I did a Google search for the video on another site and found this Huffington Post article.  It includes the video and a little bit about her book and inspiration behind her project.  

Photography is a beloved hobby of mine, and I adore looking at other people's photo projects.  I love how she took on motherhood holistically -- the good, the bad, the ugly, the beautiful.

Hope that link works!  Also, I promise I'm not trying to promote her book.  This video just popped up on my Facebook feed yesterday, and I thought it was worthy of sharing with other moms.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"