Multiples

AW: 34wks & 5lbs+ babies

This morning was my last level II u/s for this pregnancy.  Both boys are looking good and are measuring about 5lbs9oz.  Baby B keeps flipping around but Baby A is holding steady at head down and very low.  Doc though they could make their arrival in the next two weeks but of course there is no knowing for sure.  Right now I'm just glad they seem to be doing well and appear to be good sizes.

Now, to get the nursery together....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: 34wks & 5lbs+ babies

• ceechieceechie member
    Great sizes! Congrats!
    I get my US next week at 34 and can't wait to find out how they've grown. It feels like such and amazing accomplishment!
  • That's wonderful! My boys were 5 and 1 and 5 and 5 born at 33 and 6. Despite needing nicu time that extra weight helped them come home much faster. So Way to go!
    TTC since 3/4/2010
    Me: PCOS, DH: normal
    Started seeing RE 11/10/2011
    8/31/2012 = BFP!!
    First Ultrasound... TRIPLETS! EDD 5/11/13
    Baby w/ no HB @ 10w4d - We love you angel baby.
    Baby A & B doing great. A/S 12/10/12 - Healthy BOYS!
    Sawyer & Silas born at 33+6 on 3/29/13
    imageimage
    imageView Raw Image" height="250" width="375">

image"Lilypie">image

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats!! That is very exciting! Feels great to be in the home stretch!
  • imageRachel Goldstein:
    That's wonderful! My boys were 5 and 1 and 5 and 5 born at 33 and 6. Despite needing nicu time that extra weight helped them come home much faster. So Way to go!

I can't take it anymore, I have seen your posts before and every time I scroll down I just can't get over how stinkin' cute your little ones are!!!! I love their names too. Ok, now I feel better lol.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageERINPETERSON:

imageRachel Goldstein:
    That's wonderful! My boys were 5 and 1 and 5 and 5 born at 33 and 6. Despite needing nicu time that extra weight helped them come home much faster. So Way to go!

I can't take it anymore, I have seen your posts before and every time I scroll down I just can't get over how stinkin' cute your little ones are!!!! I love their names too. Ok, now I feel better lol.  

Thank you!!! I'm pretty partial to them too ;)

TTC since 3/4/2010
    Me: PCOS, DH: normal
    Started seeing RE 11/10/2011
    8/31/2012 = BFP!!
    First Ultrasound... TRIPLETS! EDD 5/11/13
    Baby w/ no HB @ 10w4d - We love you angel baby.
    Baby A & B doing great. A/S 12/10/12 - Healthy BOYS!
    Sawyer & Silas born at 33+6 on 3/29/13
    imageimage
    imageView Raw Image" height="250" width="375">

image"Lilypie">image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"