Pregnant after 35
Options

Not having a good morning

I woke up feeling jittery and then I just started crying. I went to bed at 11:00pm and then two hours later I was up. Finally went back an hour and a half later and woke up three hours later to get older kids off to school. Since then, I am just not feeling up to doing anything. I did shower and fix something to eat for myself and my youngest. I'm sitting her literally without clothes and hair not done. SMH

Re: Not having a good morning

• Options

Sometimes playing a happy dance song, having a bit of chocolate, and reading something funny can perk you up. 

30 Amazing Street Posters To Brighten Your Day

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2013/05/03/30-amazing-street-posters/

Hope it passes and you feel better! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you. I wish I could eat a piece of chocolate. Not really liking it with this pregnancy. Your post was very helpful.

imageRedLucia:
    Sometimes playing a happy dance song, having a bit of chocolate, and reading something funny can perk you up.nbsp;30 Amazing Street Posters To Brighten Your Dayhttps://www.thepoke.co.uk/2013/05/03/30amazingstreetposters/Hope it passes and you feel better!nbsp;
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been having this issue with this pregnancy.  Not sleeping starting to get a little weepy.....no motivation.  I find that small things perk me up.....a short walk in the park to wake myself up or splurging and stopping at starbucks for that drink I have been craving for the past week.  Some days I do just go back to bed and take a short nap to reboost my energy.  Consider yourself heading in the right direction if you took and shower and ate today.....that deserves a pat on the back!
    BabyName TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image""> image
  • Options
    I took a nap and then fixed me a nice salad for lunch. I still didn't feel like going out but I opened all my window blinds and watched comedy movies. I find that I'm not alone in this journey. Thank you for the advice.

imagecyndilouwho77:
    I have been having this issue with this pregnancy.nbsp; Not sleeping starting to get a little weepy.....no motivation.nbsp; I find that small things perk me up.....a short walk in the park to wake myself up or splurging and stopping at starbucks for that drink I have been craving for the past week.nbsp; Some days I do just go back to bed and take a short nap to reboost my energy.nbsp; Consider yourself heading in the right direction if you took and shower and ate today.....that deserves a pat on the back!
  • Options
    GuennieGuennie member
    I love all the positive feedback here, but I also want to remind you that sometimes you have to give yourself permission to have a bad day. There's so much going on in our bodies and we can't be expected to maintain the same level of perkiness and motivation every day. Sometimes you are going to simply need rest. And that's ok! I know how frustrating it is when you can't sleep then you're so tired the next day. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it. You have to take care of yourself so your body can take care of your baby. Remember that you will have good days and bad days and you are allowed to have yourself a good cry when you're feeling emotional. It's a 9 month rollercoaster ride, try not to be so hard on yourself! Hugs!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    I know how you feel, I am the same way this morning. I am watching TV and trying to forget it all
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you. This pregnancy has been very emotional for me. My first three weren't like this. I stay cooped up in the house too much. I think that also has a lot to do with my emotional state.

imageGuennie:
    I love all the positive feedback here, but I also want to remind you that sometimes you have to give yourself permission to have a bad day. There's so much going on in our bodies and we can't be expected to maintain the same level of perkiness and motivation every day. Sometimes you are going to simply need rest. And that's ok! I know how frustrating it is when you can't sleep then you're so tired the next day. Don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it. You have to take care of yourself so your body can take care of your baby. Remember that you will have good days and bad days and you are allowed to have yourself a good cry when you're feeling emotional. It's a 9 month rollercoaster ride, try not to be so hard on yourself! Hugs!
  • Options
    I'm doing that now. I'm watching Matlock.

imagemlamping:
    I know how you feel, I am the same way this morning. I am watching TV and trying to forget it all
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"