Late Term and Child Loss
Options

This month has sucked so badly

I lost my Benjamin one month from today Then one week ago yesterday i had to have emergency gallbladder surgery to have it removed after waking up the day before with ungodly pains and having to go to er and have a bettery of long horrible tests. Also had a endoscopy right before my surgery. i had the worst gas pains by the time my surgery was over. Also it stung so bad having to be in that hospital just under 3 weeks after loosing our baby boy and being there the day of the third week after loosing him I couldnt wait to get the hell out of there.

Re: This month has sucked so badly

• Options
    I am so sorry sweetie. Wishing you lots of health and healing, both physically and emotionally

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    I am so sorry, I hope you feel better soon from your surgery. I wish none of us were on this board. I know that your recovery will be easier physically then mentally. 

Julius Justin - 11/07/2002 - 10 lbs 22 in 
    Isabella Genavieve - 02/03/05 - 7 lbs 11 oz 22 in 
    Arianna Kaitlynn - 04/10/2013 - 4 lbs 15 oz 15 in

BFP 08/10/13 
    TWINS!!!! 09/01/13
    Miscarriage at 12 weeks lost baby B 
    Arianna diagnosed with an Ompalocele at 13 weeks
    Arianna our Angel on 04/10/13 
    BFP 07/20/13
    Our Rainbow due 03/18/14 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

**siggy warning** 

imageshandorfml2:
    I am so sorry sweetie. Wishing you lots of health and healing, both physically and emotionally

This. Exactly. I hope the upcoming days and weeks get better. *hugs* 

________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I could not imagine having to be back in the same hospital so soon. I wish you a quick recovery and peaceful healing.
    TTC #1 since 10/2010 RE consult 6/2011 PCOS (known) MFI IVF #1 w/ICSI 2/2012 BFP TRIPLETS our angels grew wings at 19.5 weeks 6.25.12 IVF #2 2/2013 Sono shows tissue Hysteroscopy needed Changing RE www.chasingstarsisbettertogether.com Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ~~~all welcome~~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"