Trouble TTC

2 day period???

I just had a two day period like three days ago and I dont know what that means. It wasnt super light but wasnt crazy heavy.

My period was five days late. I've been feeling weird but i dont know if i feel like that because i WANT to be pregnant and I am making myself think i am.

My friend told me to wait and take a test in two weeks after the two day period but i couldnt and took one yesterday. It was negative and just right after my period but I still feel weird.

Im having cramps, feeling exhausted, my boobs hurt faintly, and I have been super moody. My eating has changed a bit as well.

Has this happened to anyone else on here and is there a chance i can be pregnant ? Please help :(

Re: 2 day period???

• I would recommend posting this on 1st Tri, which would be a much more appropriate place to get your questions answered. GL.

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• jnaharojnaharo member
    Thank you :)
  • Loading the player...
  • imageGermanGirl2007:
    I would recommend posting this on 1st Tri, which would be a much more appropriate place to get your questions answered. GL.

This. And if you turn out out to not be pregnant (which is normally what a negative test means), the Trying to Get Pregnant board might be something you want to check out. 
    image  image
    О Привязать! Z!
    The Science Babies debuted 5/6/14 @ 34 weeks
  • imagecurlylocks3:
    imageGermanGirl2007:
    I would recommend posting this on 1st Tri, which would be a much more appropriate place to get your questions answered. GL.

This. And if you turn out out to not be pregnant (which is normally what a negative test means), the Trying to Get Pregnant board might be something you want to check out. 

This. I just re-read, and I didn't mean for my response to sound harsh. I just meant that not many people here would be able to provide useful advice, but 1st Tri could. TTGP is also a good. 

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"