Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Ultrasound

Hi, really sad right now. We were planning to start trying for baby two this summer when I found out I was pregnant. We are thrilled and really excited.
I missed a period in March and had what I thought it was my period in the middle of April. If that was indeed a period, I should be 6 weeks along at least. We were thinking we would go to the ultrasound today and they would tell us we were at least 6 weeks but likely 9 since I missed a period in march.

Long story short, just got out of the ultrasound and baby is measuring a little over 4 weeks. I want to be positive but got a positive pregnancy test 2 weeks ago and have been feeling sick for 3. It's not possible to feel sick the week you conceive is it? And I definitely know its not possible to get a positive pregnancy test the week you conceive. I'm trying to believe I'm only 4 weeks even though I know this is not possible.
Early last week my beta was 650 on Tuesday and 1900 on Thursday. Progesterone was 29. I thought everything was great and I'm crushed after this ultrasound. :
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Ultrasound

• Don't loose hope u never know...our bodies r crazy things and maybe u r just 4r wk along....keep the faith. Thoughts and prayers r with u
  • MollySmMollySm member

I'm sorry.  It's so stressful to get an ultrasound and then not be 100% sure.  I was convinced about my dates, and I still had that feeling that maybe there was a possibility.  Because you are not sure about yours, it must be so hard to know what to think.

Do they have another ultrasound scheduled?  Fingers crossed that you were just super early, and that things turn out alright.   

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks girls. The doctor said she will wait for the report from the radiologist they don't do the ultrasound in my practice, we need to go to the hospital to get it done and will call me first thing in the morning. She said she will have me do another ultrasound in a week and a half. It will be a long wait.... Keep your fingers crossed for me please
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • MollySmMollySm member
    Fingers crossed!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• The waiting is the worst. Don't lose hope. Sounds like it is possible you're only 4 weeks along. And the beta numbers look good for that time frame. Thinking of you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"