Attachment Parenting
Options

Sex???

This may seem a bit forward, but when/ where do u have sex in the co sleeping family?

Re: Sex???

• Options
    We put LO in his PnP in his room, go enjoy our bedroom, and then I go get him and we all go to bed for the night.

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • Options
    ncbellencbelle member
    Either put baby down elsewhere for the first part of the night (many families don't bring baby to their bed until baby wakes for the first time) or have sex elsewhere - guest room, etc.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Naptime on weekends and after bedtime any day of the week. Once DS is asleep, he nurses to sleep in our bed, I get up and we utilize other parts of the house. Guest room, living room, etc. It actually keeps things fun and interesting!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Anywhere we want....If both kids are asleep we can do it in the living room, bathroom, laundry room. I mean the whole house is open.

Or we put DD in her swing or PNP in the craft room while DS is in his bed in his room and use our bed.

Its not like you can only have sex in a bed though ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

• Options

imagencbelle:
    Either put baby down elsewhere for the first part of the night (many families don't bring baby to their bed until baby wakes for the first time) or have sex elsewhere - guest room, etc.

This is exactly what we do. Thank goodness that he goes down in his PnP and comes to bed with me when I do. Gives us a few hours 

• Options
    OP, please post any additional progress pics and vid clips. Show us what you got! Wanna see how freakin' huge, thick, solid, and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation and good luck with your goals in 2013.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"