Trouble TTC

United States Prescription Discounts Card???

Have any of you ladies received this card in the mail yet??  I got it in the mail today and I'm guessing it came from the government.  I called the number on the back of the card and it is legit it seems like.  I was just curious if they covered anything with infertility medications.  I called a couple different pharmacies I have gotten my infertility meds from and asked them if they had heard of the card and they had no clue what I was talking about and they said they could run the card and see if there is a discount when I order my next round of meds (I don't need any right now).  I called the company and they told me to call my local pharmacy so I can't get an answer!  I want to know what they cover because this could be helpful for a lot of us!

The lady told me that the card covers almost all FDA approved prescription medications between 50-75%.  Anyone can get the card...I'm thinking this could have something to do with Obamacare??  The website is: www.USPharmacyDiscountCard.com or you can call at 1-888-607-3001 if any of you are interested in looking into this.

If you get any information in regards to savings on injectables please share!

Just thought I would pass this on or see if any of you knew about this?? 

Me: 27, DH: 29*** TTC since November 2011 *** Dx with PCOS in September 2012 
***September 2012: IUI #1 = BFN*** 
 ***October 2012: IUI #2 = cancelled due to not responding to meds ***
 ***February 2013: IUI #3 - BFN ***
 *** April 2013: Gonal-f, HCG Trigger and TI = BFN*** 
 ***May/June 2013: TAKING A BREAK.***
***July 2013: Gonal-f, Trigger and TI = BFN***
***August 2013: Gonal-f, Trigger and TI = Cancelled due to over-stimulating***
***September/October 2013: Fermara, Gonal-f, Trigger and TI = BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beta #1: 65, Beta #2: 210!!!!!!***

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: United States Prescription Discounts Card???

• EIK2013EIK2013 member
    Thanks for your input and information! Don't panic, I'm no scammer, just a gal going through IF who thought this sounded pretty fancy :)  Thanks again!
    Me: 27, DH: 29*** TTC since November 2011 *** Dx with PCOS in September 2012 
    ***September 2012: IUI #1 = BFN*** 
     ***October 2012: IUI #2 = cancelled due to not responding to meds ***
     ***February 2013: IUI #3 - BFN ***
     *** April 2013: Gonal-f, HCG Trigger and TI = BFN*** 
     ***May/June 2013: TAKING A BREAK.***
    ***July 2013: Gonal-f, Trigger and TI = BFN***
    ***August 2013: Gonal-f, Trigger and TI = Cancelled due to over-stimulating***
    ***September/October 2013: Fermara, Gonal-f, Trigger and TI = BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beta #1: 65, Beta #2: 210!!!!!!***

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"