Pregnant after IF
Options

Success with no symptoms

Seeking reassurance. I'd like to hear from all of the ladies that have had successful pregnancies so far with no symptoms first trimester. All seems to be going okay for me, but at 7 weeks, I still have zero symptoms. It does concern me.
TTC Since 6/12 regular periods with annovulation DH S/A healthy Hormones normal-all unexplained IF currently 10/12 50mg of clomid-no response-BFN 11/12 100mg of clomid-1 mature follicle-IUI #1=BFN 12/8/12 clear HSG 12/12 100mg of clomid-2 mature follicles-IUI #2=BFN 1/13 5mg femara un-monitored TI, BFN 2/13 7.5mg femara 2 mature follicles, IUI#3 BFN

Re: Success with no symptoms

• Options

Yes it's possible not to have any syptoms.  I am currently pg with #3 by FET (12w5d today).  I had twins (no symptoms, no m/s, nothing) didn't even show til 16-17w.  With this pregnancy, same thing.  no symptoms, nothing.

I know it's scary, because you think that maybe something happened and the baby stopped growing, but you should consider yourself lucky.  I also get scared that I have no symptoms, but I just had my nt scan yesterday and all seems ok.  I also bought a doppler which I started using at 10w every day to give me some reassurance.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Yes, there are women who go on to have perfect pregnancies that don't have many symptoms. 

I think my symptoms started around 7 weeks, actually.  So it also could just be that they haven't hit you yet.

Just be glad you are feeling good and try not to worry (easier said than done, I know).  GL! :) 

After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagegoogle123:
    Yes it's possible not to have any syptoms.nbsp; I am currently pg with 3 by FET 12w5d today.nbsp; I had twins no symptoms, no m/s, nothing didn't even show til 1617w.nbsp; With this pregnancy, same thing.nbsp; no symptoms, nothing.nbsp;I know it's scary, because you think that maybe something happened and the baby stopped growing, but you should consider yourself lucky.nbsp; I also get scared that I have no symptoms, but I just had my nt scan yesterday and all seems ok.nbsp; I also bought a doppler which I started using at 10w every day to give me some reassurance.nbsp;nbsp;

This is reassuring. Thank you and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
    TTC Since 6/12 regular periods with annovulation DH S/A healthy Hormones normal-all unexplained IF currently 10/12 50mg of clomid-no response-BFN 11/12 100mg of clomid-1 mature follicle-IUI #1=BFN 12/8/12 clear HSG 12/12 100mg of clomid-2 mature follicles-IUI #2=BFN 1/13 5mg femara un-monitored TI, BFN 2/13 7.5mg femara 2 mature follicles, IUI#3 BFN
  • Options
    EnndeaEnndea member
    At 7 weeks I felt totally normal.  The only thing I remember is a little breast tenderness, but nothing way unusual and other than that--nothing--no morning sickness, no aversions to things, etc.  Consider yourself lucky at this point.  M.S. did finally hit me around 10 weeks and I was happy to have avoided it for that long!
    TTC #1 since 2/2011. Me: Age 36. Stage III Endo and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
    IUI #1 March: BFN, IUI #2 April: BFN.
    IVF #1: Started stims 7/30--CANCELLED.
    IVF #1.2: Stims start 10/8/12, ER: 10/20/12; 11R/8M/4F, 5DT: 10/25/12, transfer of a 4AA and 3AB Blast. BFP on HPT 10/31/12; Beta #1: (16 DPO) 954! Beta #2: (18 DPO) 1968! First U/S: TWINS!! A/S: TWO BOYS! EDD: 7/13/13
    PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image image image
  • Options
    LuCloLuClo member
    I'm 16 weeks and had little to no symptoms during the whole first tri.  Tender boobs, but that was it.  No morning sickness, no aversions, minimal tiredness (and aven that didn't come until later).  It's tough because I know you want the reassurance, but just try to count yourself as lucky!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    HinessnHinessn member
    Yep. I had virtually zero normal pregnancy symptoms. Even now at 31 weeks I have very few! Remember all women are different!
  • Options

I also had no symptoms - and it sure did freak me out!  I was praying for some morning sickness (sounds weird doesn't it) just to feel like I was pregnant. 

I had my N/T scan on Friday and all is well with baby!

Good luck to you! 

imageimage

TTC #1** Went off BCP July 2011

Me: 31 DH:31

Jan 2012 Dx PCOS by OB/Gyn

July 2012 - Tests with RE confirmed PCOS and annovulation

2 rounds of clomid, 5 IUI's using clomid + injectibles. 

Surprise BFP while on break cycle due to cysts.  It's a girl! Baby "E" born on Thanksgiving Day 11/28/13

• Options
    same here, didn't feel pregnant at all until maybe three weeks ago. I purchased a Doppler for home because it was driving me nuts not having any symptoms.

Me-28, DH-22

TTC since July 2011

ovulation confirmed in blood test

progesterone blood test normal as well as thyroid

saline sonohysterogram all clear

DH SA shows excellent swimmers

Sept 2012,1st round of Clomid 12, 15, 18mm follies:BFN

Oct 2012, 2nd round of Clomid, one 19mm egg upping dosage 100mg clomid for November in hopes of doing IUI-BFN

November 18th 2012, IUI #1-BFN prescribed progesterone supplements for next cycle, monitoring appt Dec 12th.

December 14th- Missed ovulation, doing TI instead of IUI.-BFN

January 11th IUI #2-BFN

IUI #3-Feb 13th=BFP

beta#1 2/25 12dpiui 61

beta#2 2/27 14dpiui 141 progesterone 21.2
    Tumblr_mdrohiKqJK1rubhgfo1_1280 AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I'm approaching 33 weeks and have had zero pregnancy symptoms...other than a sore back at times - which didn't start until around 30 weeks. 

I didn't have m/s, sore bbs, and wasn't tired like so many women are.  All of those things you want so badly to experience just so you know things are progressing - I never had.  

While it was scary, particularly in the beginning, I tried to remember to be grateful for the lack of symptoms.  It's hard to believe you are pregnant - but you will get there!  

• Options
    Thank you all for your replies. Yes, it's so worrisome, thinking things aren't progressing with lack of symptoms. I think once I get past my fast tri I'll just be grateful, right now I'm positive but so scared the shoe could drop. IF plays tricks on your mind. I just keep waking up hoping for a boob to be sore, and nada!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"