Georgia Babies

Early gender ultrasound

Has anyone ever gone to get a 3D ultrasound not at your dr's office to find out the gender of your baby early? If so, do you recommend one place in particular? Did they tell you if they have an accuracy rate? What was the earliest you could go? I've read on a couple of websites they can tell you as early as 14 weeks...I won't find out at my doctors until 20 weeks since they only do two scheduled ultrasounds during the entire pregnancy. Any information is helpful! Thank you!

Re: Early gender ultrasound

• Both times, I used Storkvision in Buckhead. The girl who owns/runs it is very nice. I was able to go at 16 weeks.

• Both times, we went to Babies First Images around 16-17 weeks. Both times were accurate. 14 weeks is a little early to be sure... I'd wait till 15-16 at least.

• Loading the player...
  • Baby's First Image is only 39 dollars for gender determination. It's 2d though. I didn't do it but one of my good friends did at 15 weeks and it was very accurate.
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageMrs. Theobald:
    Baby's First Image is only 39 dollars for gender determination. It's 2d though. I didn't do it but one of my good friends did at 15 weeks and it was very accurate.

Good point- 2 D was just fine for gender determination.  She flipped it over to 3D for a second and I just about jumped out of my skin.  Hello alien baby!

• We did a 2D gender u/s at one of those places (Baby's 1st Images I think? In Buckhead) at around 14 weeks and they were right. 
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • WkbabyWkbaby member
    Thank you all!
  • anskipanskip member
    We went to Baby's First Images when I was 15 weeks 4 days. She was so great and the pictures were awesome! You can choose different packages and they stay open late, which worked for us. She was 100 accurate too!!! We're team pink!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"