Adoption

Uganda parents, questons

For you ladies who are (or have recently) adopted from Uganda, what was the process like?  Did you use an agency or a private lawyer?  What was the court experience like?  (asking for a friend)

Thanks!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers >Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Re: Uganda parents, questons

• We are going through an agency....  After all the research that we did last year, it seemed like a reputable agency is the best way to do an African adoption.  There is so much corruption in the African adoption process that they want to make sure they are doing it with integrity.  :)  Good luck!  And please let them know they can contact me at any time with further questions.  :)
    I'm a dance studio owner, writer, cat mommy, and adventuress who is married to the man of her dreams. My husband and I have had a long-time dream to adopt and it's happening in a way that we didn't quite anticipate. But, like any move of God, it's turning out way better than we expected. We'd love for you to follow our story at www.kirstenkline.com!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"