Multiples
Options

Sciatica

At what point did other MoM's start to experience sciatic back pain!! I'm only 14weeks and today my DH had to help me out the bath....
Already!!!??? Seriously!!!
Last twin pregnancy I got it last 2weeks!!

Re: Sciatica

• Options
    SwetaVSwetaV member
    I'm at 32w4d and just started getting the pains last night. Totally miserable! Hope you get relief soon!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have always struggled with back and SI pain, twins really amplify the situation. I have always seen a chiropractor, even during my last pregnancy. This time however, treatments actually made things worse, to the point I could hardly walk. (My chiropractor is trained in pregnancy treatment methods, btw.) My OB insisted I stop treatments and he wrote me a prescription for muscle relaxes instead. They help, however there is no way I can take them during the day with a two year old running around, they knock me on my butt and I sleep really hard. Guess nighttime will be my relief time, only 3 more months to go. Hope you find some relief.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

i got my first experience with it around 11 weeks.  It comes and goes. I found a belly support band from BRU did the trick and helped me. If i'm going to be doing laundry or anything even somewhat physical, i usually put it on beforehand and find it have had less issues.

Great investment for only $30!

~Jen
    4/12: HSG All Clear
    5-1-12: DX of PCOS
    5-4-12: DH S/A all normal.
    5-16-12: Offically start IUI#1-->Clomid(50mg) + Trigger + IUI + progesterone supplements=BFN
    IUI #2-same treatment-->BFN
    July IUI#3-same treatment--->BFN
    Aug 22, 2012-Laparoscopy Found/Removed extensive endometreosis.
    September 2012-IUI #4-Same treatment as before. BFN
    October 2012-forced break/Surgery to remove abnormal cells in left breast.
    November 2012-First Injects Cycle (IUI #5)! 225IU Follistim CD 3-5, then monitoring appointment. 20+ follier & e2 >2000-Mild OHSS
    December 2012-#2 Injects + IUI#6): Beta 1/18/13-BFN!
    Jan 2013-Starting IVF!!! BC starts Jan 17/Lupron on Feb 13/Stims on Feb 18/ER on March 1 IVF Protocol: Lupron 10 units in am until stimms. Then 5 units of Lurpon in am, 150iu of Follistim and 1 unit of Menopur in pm. Holding dosage throughtout since response has been great. Thought we would be freeze all due to OHSS, but ended up getting more follicles then expected! 14 total!!! 12 mature and 11 fertilized. Dr calls for a 5 day transfer!! :) Will freeze remaining.
    With Love & Strength, Hope Grows!
    WHEN, not IF!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"