Success after IF
Options

~*~ HDB/BD ~*~ Hump Day Bump/Baby Day

It's show off time!

GTKY: Since I've been all about sleep questions all week, let's do a sleep GTKY.  Does your LO STTN?  If so, when did they start?  What time do they go to bed?  What time do they get up?  How many overnight wakings?  Did you/will you sleep train?

TTC with PCOS since November 2009
IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
beta #2 11/28 = 2055
Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
imageimageimage

Re: ~*~ HDB/BD ~*~ Hump Day Bump/Baby Day

• Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member

I tried to upload my video of E walking, but I'm just not smart enough to figure it out.  I thought I did it, but when you click the link, it says video not found.  Boo.  So here's a pic of E walking around her room holding her hair brush.  She is obsessed with that thing!

GTKY: Does your LO STTN? Pretty much. If so, when did they start? This weekend?  She has STTN from time to time, but it has gotten more consistent now. What time do they go to bed? We start bedtime routine at 8. What time do they get up? During the week she gets up at 6 for school, on weekends she usually sleeps in until 7. How many overnight wakings? Last night she woke up twice and had to be laid back down bc she was standing up.  But both times were early, and she slept all night after the 2nd laying down. Did you/will you sleep train? We are currently working on sleep training.  I guess we're doing a CIO type thing, but we go in and reassure her every 10 minutes.

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    ccamccam member

Here is DS getting into trouble...

imageUntitled'>

But then he also helped me clean up...

imageUntitled'>

GTKY:   Does your LO STTN?  Yes  If so, when did they start?  At about 4.5 months.  What time do they go to bed?  DS is in bed between 6 and 7pm.  What time do they get up?  He is up between 5:30 and 6am.  How many overnight wakings? None, unless he's sick.  Did you/will you sleep train?  Yes, we Ferbered.  It pretty much changed our lives!!  We all sleep better because of it.

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imageccam:

Here is DS getting into trouble...

image"Untitled"" mce_src=""Untitled"">

But then he also helped me clean up...

image"Untitled"" mce_src=""Untitled"">

GTKY:   Does your LO STTN?  Yes  If so, when did they start?  At about 4.5 months.  What time do they go to bed?  DS is in bed between 6 and 7pm.  What time do they get up?  He is up between 5:30 and 6am.  How many overnight wakings? None, unless he's sick.  Did you/will you sleep train?  Yes, we Ferbered.  It pretty much changed our lives!!  We all sleep better because of it.

Cute!  He goes to bed much earlier than E, but gets up around the same time.  How much does he nap during the day?  (Not judging you, trying to see if we are doing okay.  I'm never sure if she is getting enough sleep or not.  She doesn't act tired but seems to sleep much less than other babies.)

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    ccamccam member
    imageTJ1979:
    imageccam:

Cute!  He goes to bed much earlier than E, but gets up around the same time.  How much does he nap during the day?  (Not judging you, trying to see if we are doing okay.  I'm never sure if she is getting enough sleep or not.  She doesn't act tired but seems to sleep much less than other babies.)

His naps depend on where he is.  He doesn't nap as well at daycare as he does at home.  But that might be because he sort of catches up on the weekends so his naps are extra long.  On average, he naps twice a day for about 3 hours total. 

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

• Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imageDucky719:
    Oh TJ!nbsp; E is so beautiful!nbsp; She's getting big.
    This picture is Sophie suddenly realizing I've been sitting next to her the whole time.nbsp; This is her, "oh, HI mommy!" face.

GTKY: Does your LO STTN?nbsp; If so, when did they start?nbsp; What time do they go to bed?nbsp; What time do they get up?nbsp; How many overnight wakings?nbsp; Did you/will you sleep train?
    Yes, Sophie does normally sleep through the night.nbsp; We had some issues over the past week but last night she was back to normal.nbsp; Hopefully it lasts!nbsp; She's been STTN since about 2 months.nbsp; I remember at her 2 month check up the pedi telling me not to get used to her STTN.nbsp; Well, Little Miss surprised us all and has been doing it since then.nbsp; She typically goes to bed between 77:30 and wakes up 1112 hours later no later then 7a.nbsp; We usually have no wakings MOTN.nbsp; We did not sleep train because we didn't need to, however we may need to do some nap training eventually.

Precious! That is my favorite thing in the world... The look E gets when she realizes I am there. Heart melts.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options

I'm gonna play this week!

Here she is on Memorial Day in her cute little strawberry outfit: 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And posing on the couch: :)Image and video hosting by TinyPic

GTKY: No STTN yet, but oh do I look forward to when she does! She usually goes to bed around 9 or so, but sometimes takes a late afternoon nap that extends into the late night/early morning hours. She's usually up at 5:30 and then again around 7:30. Right now she wakes up anywhere from 1 to 3 times a night. And I do plan on sleep training eventually.  

MF (low motility) - Began stims for IVF#1 7/21/12
    ER 8/2/12 - 14 eggs retrieved, 12 mature and ICSI'd, 6 fertilized. ET 8/7 - 2 embies. Beta#1 8/17: 143! Beta#2 8/20: 590! Beta#3 8/22: 1,162! 1st US 9/4: one beautiful little bean with the best sounding HB I've ever heard!

• Options
    imageTJ1979:

I tried to upload my video of E walking, but I'm just not smart enough to figure it out.  I thought I did it, but when you click the link, it says video not found.  Boo.  So here's a pic of E walking around her room holding her hair brush.  She is obsessed with that thing!

GTKY: Does your LO STTN? Pretty much. If so, when did they start? This weekend?  She has STTN from time to time, but it has gotten more consistent now. What time do they go to bed? We start bedtime routine at 8. What time do they get up? During the week she gets up at 6 for school, on weekends she usually sleeps in until 7. How many overnight wakings? Last night she woke up twice and had to be laid back down bc she was standing up.  But both times were early, and she slept all night after the 2nd laying down. Did you/will you sleep train? We are currently working on sleep training.  I guess we're doing a CIO type thing, but we go in and reassure her every 10 minutes.

E is so stinking cute!! I can't get over her legs..cutest little thing ever! 

ER 8/2/12 - 14 eggs retrieved, 12 mature and ICSI'd, 6 fertilized. ET 8/7 - 2 embies. Beta#1 8/17: 143! Beta#2 8/20: 590! Beta#3 8/22: 1,162! 1st US 9/4: one beautiful little bean with the best sounding HB I've ever heard!

• Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imagebellalou32:

This is from our trip this past wknd: 

My LO has been STTN since about 2 months old.  We go to bed at 10 and usually get up at 6.  I didn't sleep train.  I co-sleep with him and MH sleeps in a separate bedroom due to his monstrous snoring.  So, it's nice to have someone to cuddle with and wake up to in the AM.  No overnight wakings.   

Paxton has the cutest clothes!  Love it.  If I could get away with co-sleeping with E and kicking MH out of bed, I would totally love it!  We do that a lot on trips.  I'm sure I would eventually miss MH, but I just love baby cuddling!

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imagejessica_gail2:

And posing on the couch: :)

GTKY: No STTN yet, but oh do I look forward to when she does! She usually goes to bed around 9 or so, but sometimes takes a late afternoon nap that extends into the late night/early morning hours. She's usually up at 5:30 and then again around 7:30. Right now she wakes up anywhere from 1 to 3 times a night. And I do plan on sleep training eventually.  

I am dying over the strawberry outfit!  Squeeeee!

And thank you for saying E is cute.  I happen to think so as well, and those thighs are every bit as tasty as they look.

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Bella and Ducky...I remember when y'all left PAIF and absolutely CANNOT believe how big your sweeties have gotten! And how stinkin' adorable!!

CCAM I need your little cutie to come teach S how to sweep! Love it! 

• Options
    RobeanoRobeano member

I'm so excited b/c Hannah finally plays with the toys on her playmat. It's motion activated that when you pull on the toys it makes noises and it lights up. Here is a picture of her grabbing the toy. It just made my heart smile to see her discovering things!

Does your LO STTN? yes

If so, when did they start? Around 2.5/3 months

What time do they go to bed? around 11:00

What time do they get up? around 7ish

How many overnight wakings? none

Did you/will you sleep train?  unsure to be honest, she sleeps so well now. I don't mind her staying up late right now. We might start trying to get her to go to sleep earlier but for now, eh.

Diagonsed PCOS TTC since May 2009
    First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
    Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
    Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
    Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
    Dec 27- third miscarriage
    May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
    Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
    May 27th-Beta #1 80; May 29th- Beta #2 304; May 31st- Beta #3 860
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

All of this cuteness!!!! Love it!! TJ - she is a doll!!! Thanks for posting one of her walking Smile

G eating his bison and broccoli:

And his 10 month photo. So typical of his personality right now Stick out tongue

GTKY: Does your LO STTN? Yes  If so, when did they start? He slept through the night the first time when he was 5 1/2 weeks old, and then was off and on, waking up to nurse once a night about 50% of the time, until about 6 months old. Since then, he has slept through the night. What time do they go to bed? 8pm What time do they get up? 7am  How many overnight wakings? None Did you/will you sleep train?  I haven't really needed to.

Dx: Unexplained Infertility

TTC #1 
    IUI's #1 - #3 Clomid = BFN's, IUI #4 Follistim = BFP
    Grayson arrived via emergency c-section on 7/28/12!

TTC #2 
    IUI's #1 - #4 Follistim = BFN's
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI + PGS: Lupron/Follistim/Menopur
    ER 4/13 - 19R, 13F, 4 PGS tested embryos, 1 normal
    5/14 FET: BFP. Beta #1: 123, Beta #2: 327, Beta #3: 854
    Cora arrived 1/23/15 via RCS!
  • Options
    Mrs.UmmMrs.Umm member
    GTKY: Since I've been all about sleep questions all week, let's do a sleep GTKY

Does your LO STTN? sometimes :

If so, when did they start? On and off since about 6months. We were doing well until he got sick and was teething at the same time.

What time do they go to bed?we start bedtime routine at 7:00, and he goes down at 7:30
    What time do they get up? 5:00 on school days.
    How many overnight wakings? usually 1 for a quick nurse/cuddle session. I dont want to cut that off uet, since hes so ittybitty in the 4th percentile.

Did you/will you sleep train? Not yet. We might try some modified CIO over the summer if we have to, but I'm ok with the way things are now.

Mobile wont let me upload a pic, but I'm amazed by him every day. He's got 6 teeth now, and two more on the way. He's crawling like a champ, and standing on his own and cruising the furniture. And, he figured out how to open the gate from the living room. I can out of the laundry room yesterday to find him trying to climb the dog!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imageRobeano:

I'm so excited b/c Hannah finally plays with the toys on her playmat. It's motion activated that when you pull on the toys it makes noises and it lights up. Here is a picture of her grabbing the toy. It just made my heart smile to see her discovering things!

Does your LO STTN? yes

If so, when did they start? Around 2.5/3 months

What time do they go to bed? around 11:00

What time do they get up? around 7ish

How many overnight wakings? none

Did you/will you sleep train?  unsure to be honest, she sleeps so well now. I don't mind her staying up late right now. We might start trying to get her to go to sleep earlier but for now, eh.

Look at her go!  Good job Hannah.  Isn't it so fun when they start getting more interactive!

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imagemdiblasi10:

All of this cuteness!!!! Love it!! TJ - she is a doll!!! Thanks for posting one of her walking Smile

G eating his bison and broccoli:

And his 10 month photo. So typical of his personality right now Stick out tongue

GTKY: Does your LO STTN? Yes  If so, when did they start? He slept through the night the first time when he was 5 1/2 weeks old, and then was off and on, waking up to nurse once a night about 50% of the time, until about 6 months old. Since then, he has slept through the night. What time do they go to bed? 8pm What time do they get up? 7am  How many overnight wakings? None Did you/will you sleep train?  I haven't really needed to.

Oh M, look at him!  I just love that 10 month pic.  All of E's pics have blurry hands too, just so busy!

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options

I can't post a pic from my work computer since it's blocked - but I wanted to respond to the GTKY :)

Does your LO STTN? yes 

If so, when did they start? 6ish hours by about 6 weeks old, 10ish hours by 12 weeks old (except for teething, which is a whole different story!)

What time do they go to bed?  7:30/8pm

What time do they get up?  I wake her at 5:30am on weekdays, she sleeps til about 7am on weekends

How many overnight wakings?  none, unless she's teething. She does fuss sometimes, and has had a history of night terrors, but knock on wood, we've been in a good sleep pattern for a few months now.

Did you/will you sleep train? We did not. I followed Baby Wise from the beginning with her, and it honestly worked. Or we're lucky. Maybe a little of both!

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imagechiwifey:

All of these babies are just precious! 

Here's my big guy at physical therapy today. He pulled up and played with all the toys like such a big boy. And he 7 MONTHS OLD TODAY! How on earth did that happen!?! 

GTKY: Does your LO STTN? Yes 

If so, when did they start? about 3 months but then we had some ups and downs and he added a MOTN feed. Since 4.5 months he's been STTN consistently.

What time do they go to bed? 6pm What time do they get up? 6am 

How many overnight wakings?None Did you/will you sleep train?  yes at 4 months

Aww, cutie!  I don't know why, but something about the LOs on their knees playing is just so cute to me.  What is he in PT for?  How is it going?

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    SaraevhSaraevh member

Cute babies as always girls.   

3.0 waving "Hi!!!"   

*My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

• Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imageSaraevh:

3.0 waving "Hi!!!"   

Aww, hi there LO!  So, is that your official guess?

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imagechiwifey:
    imageTJ1979:
    imagechiwifey:

All of these babies are just precious! 

Here's my big guy at physical therapy today. He pulled up and played with all the toys like such a big boy. And he 7 MONTHS OLD TODAY! How on earth did that happen!?! 

Aww, cutie!  I don't know why, but something about the LOs on their knees playing is just so cute to me.  What is he in PT for?  How is it going?

He's going for his torticollis which is completely corrected now. YAY! We're slowly decreasing visits! Only going 1x/month now :)  

Okay, I think I remember that now.  I'm so glad it's corrected!

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member

imageMrs.Umm:
    GTKY: Since I've been all about sleep questions all week, let's do a sleep GTKY Does your LO STTN? sometimes : If so, when did they start? On and off since about 6months. We were doing well until he got sick and was teething at the same time. What time do they go to bed?we start bedtime routine at 7:00, and he goes down at 7:30 What time do they get up? 5:00 on school days. How many overnight wakings? usually 1 for a quick nurse/cuddle session. I dont want to cut that off uet, since hes so ittybitty in the 4th percentile. Did you/will you sleep train? Not yet. We might try some modified CIO over the summer if we have to, but I'm ok with the way things are now. Mobile wont let me upload a pic, but I'm amazed by him every day. He's got 6 teeth now, and two more on the way. He's crawling like a champ, and standing on his own and cruising the furniture. And, he figured out how to open the gate from the living room. I can out of the laundry room yesterday to find him trying to climb the dog!

Welcome back and thanks for playing!  Wow, 6 teeth already?  E only has 2, but I'm pretty sure her top 4 are all going to come in at one time.  How did the dog feel about being climbed?

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imagefirewife9278:

I can't post a pic from my work computer since it's blocked - but I wanted to respond to the GTKY :)

Does your LO STTN? yes 

If so, when did they start? 6ish hours by about 6 weeks old, 10ish hours by 12 weeks old (except for teething, which is a whole different story!)

What time do they get up?  I wake her at 5:30am on weekdays, she sleeps til about 7am on weekends

How many overnight wakings?  none, unless she's teething. She does fuss sometimes, and has had a history of night terrors, but knock on wood, we've been in a good sleep pattern for a few months now.

Did you/will you sleep train? We did not. I followed Baby Wise from the beginning with her, and it honestly worked. Or we're lucky. Maybe a little of both!

Thanks for playing!  She has a similar sleep routine as E.  How much does she nap during the day, if you don't mind me asking?

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    SaraevhSaraevh member
    imageTJ1979:
    imageSaraevh:

3.0 waving "Hi!!!"   

What do you mean?  Do I think it's a girl?  

I actually DO feel like it's a girl.  Not sure why, just have a feeling.  Maybe because this pregnancy has been JUST like my daughter's so far?  I don't know.  I guess we shall see :)   

*My Loves, My Life, My Littles*

02/18/11, 05/24/12 and 12/03/13

• Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imageSaraevh:
    imageTJ1979:
    imageSaraevh:

3.0 waving "Hi!!!"   

What do you mean?  Do I think it's a girl?  

I actually DO feel like it's a girl.  Not sure why, just have a feeling.  Maybe because this pregnancy has been JUST like my daughter's so far?  I don't know.  I guess we shall see :)   

Yep, that's what I meant.  I bet you're right.  And how fun would that be, sisters plus a brother to take care of them.  If I could pick my amount of babies and their sexes, I would totally want 2 girls and a boy.

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    imageTJ1979:
    imagefirewife9278:

Does your LO STTN? yes 

Thanks for playing!  She has a similar sleep routine as E.  How much does she nap during the day, if you don't mind me asking?

I don't mind at all! Now that she's in a toddler room at daycare, they are on a set schedule. She naps from about 12-2:30pm give or take 30min on either side. 

I resisted switching her to one nap (this happend when she was 12.5 months old), but now I think it's awesome. We try to keep her on schedule on the weekends too.

Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

• Options
    TJ1979TJ1979 member
    imagefirewife9278:
    imageTJ1979:
    imagefirewife9278:

I don't mind at all! Now that she's in a toddler room at daycare, they are on a set schedule. She naps from about 12-2:30pm give or take 30min on either side. 

I resisted switching her to one nap (this happend when she was 12.5 months old), but now I think it's awesome. We try to keep her on schedule on the weekends too.

Ooh, only one nap?!?!  That sounds awesome.  Thanks for explaining!

beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    imageTJ1979:
    imagefirewife9278:
    imageTJ1979:
    imagefirewife9278:

Ooh, only one nap?!?!  That sounds awesome.  Thanks for explaining!

Around 11m old, we started trying to drop the morning nap by shortening it to a half hour and eventually, she just figured it out and started sleeping longer during the afternoon nap. Our project now is "get rid of the paci by age 2" ... and it is NOT going well. HAHA

• Options
    imagejessica_gail2:

And posing on the couch: :)Image and video hosting by TinyPic

what a beautiful little lady! Look at all that hair! 

dx: MFI 0% morph & low count. Occasional Anovulatory cycles.

TTC #1
    • IVF #1 4/21/12 - c/p
    • IVF#2 8/1/12 - BFP! DD arrived 4/10/2013.

TTC #2
    • FET #1 3/18/14 - BFP! DS arrived 11/19/2014.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"